Chapter 13

A Week Later - Umi's POV - Age 25 - Jonin

I walk around the village when I see three Genin tailing me and I raise an eyebrow. I appear behind them and I see it to be Jack, Jay, Ru and Kiki. "Yes?" I ask.

"What's under your boyfriends mask?" Ru asks me.

I just pat their heads and I disappear and reappear next to Kakashi.

"What's up?" Kakashi asks as we walk.

"Oh nothing, our Genin are just wondering what's under your mask. Of course I already know, so I didn't bother telling them, it will be fun to see how this plays out, am I right?" I ask and Kakashi gives me a closed eyed smile.

"Still a prankster." Kakashi says to me in an earie voice and I shutter at that and Kakashi chuckles. "It's easy to scare you or at least disturb you." Kakashi says and places an arm around my shoulder as we walk.

"You and Obito were both pranking me with that damned earie voice." I say and Kakashi gives me a closed eyed smile.

"Ew, lovers." Konohamaru says looking at us, making us jump apart.

"Konohamaru, would you please keep it down?" I ask him with a closed eyed smile that says 'disobey and I tell Lady Tsunade and Naruto'.

Konohamaru freezes. "Yes Ma'am." He says and races off.

"Your good." Kakashi says to me.

"He's a kid, he doesn't listen to anyone unless you do something they don't want you to do to get them into trouble. I learned that when I looked after Itachi." I say and I see a sign and I roll my eyes. "Oh look, your favorite book is gonna be a movie." I say unamused as I point to the sign.

Kakashi's eye lights up as he dances back and forth in front of it. "I must go pre-order tickets, here, take this." Kakashi says and hands me his bag of groceries and he disappears.

I facepalm with my free hand. "That idiot, he forgot his wallet." I say and I put it I hold it out as he poofs back and grabs it then poofs away again. "He should have taken the groceries with him at least." I say slightly annoyed and I appear in his apartment and I put the groceries away, when I turn around, I see Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Jack, Jay, Ru and Kiki behind me and I sweat drop. "I'm not helping you, I already know what's under that mask, figure it out yourself." I say and I disappear and reappear in Lady Tsunade's office.

"Good, just the person I need." Lady Tsunade says with a smirk.

I hand her 100 ryo. "Take my place so my students and Kakashi's students will leave me alone, they won't stop bugging me about what's under Kakashi's mask." I say and she smirks.

"400 ryo." Lady Tsunade says to me.

"150." I say.

"350."

"175."

"325."

"200, my final offer." I say to her.

"Deal." Lady Tsunade says and I hand her a extra hundred ryo.

I disappear and reappear in my training grounds and I train with medical Nin-Jutsu most of the morning and finally my students show up.

"Your late." I say to them and they look at me shocked.

"B-But, we just saw you on the other side of town, how are you here?" Jay asks shocked.

I smirk. "I'm not telling." I say and I point to a area next to me. "Tai-Jutsu, work on it." I say and they groan.

"What are you going to do?" Ru asks.