Chapter 46

A Month Later - Umi's POV - 28 - Mom

"Umi, wake up, you have to get ready." Kurenai says to me.

I sit up slowly and I rub my eyes and I get pushed into the bathroom where I shower and change into a white dress that goes to my feet, has a white lace cover over it and the sleeves go longer than my hands. I walk out and Kurenai cuts my hair to my mid back, which cuts off about 7 or so inches. She does my hair into a loose fishtail braid that has white small flower petals, and she cuts my bangs so that they frame my face.

"Your beautiful Umi." Kurenai says to me with a smile.

I put on a pair of white two inch heels and I look at myself in the mirror.

"I hope he likes the dress." I say with a nervous smile and she does my make up to red lipstick, bronzer, light blush and white eye shadow and black eyeliner.

"Alright, your almost all set." Kurenai says to me and hands me a bouquet of white lilies.

I place my hand on her shoulder since she's already ready, we appear outside the office and Kurenai goes in and I follow.

Kakashi looks at me with wide eyes and so does Sasuke and Sakura.

"Wow." Kakashi says to me as I stand next to him with a smile.

"You like it?" I ask him.

"Of course, you look like a goddess." Kakashi says to me with a smile.

Sasuke narrows his eyes at Kakashi and we all turn to look at the priest, we bow and me and Kakashi turn to look at each other.

After a couple minutes we get to the I Do's.

"Do you Kakashi Hatake take Umi Uchiha as your loving and lawful wife, to cherish and to hold, through sickness and in health, till death do you part?" The priest asks.

"Even after death, I do." Kakashi says to him as he gives me a closed eyed smile.

"Do you Umi Uchiha take Kakashi Hatake as your loving and lawful husband, to cherish and to hold, through sickness and in health, till death do you part?" The priest asks me.

"Till my next life, I do." I say with a loving smile.

"Then I announce you Mr. and Mrs. Hatake. You may now kiss the bride." The priest says to us.

Kakashi and I kiss and everyone including Shiro and Uki clap.

I look at Sasuke who nods.

Lady Tsunade looks at us and we sweat drop. "You guys go on your honeymoon, I can handle the place for a while." Lady Tsunade says to us.

We smile at her in thanks.

"I got Shiro for the week." Lucy says to me and I nod in thanks.

"Be good for her Shiro." I say and Shiro nods.

Me and Kakashi leave and we grab our bags and head to a secret little cottage in the country that no one knows about.

We then set our bags down and we both change in separate rooms.

I change into a pair of black pajama short and a black tank top with only some panties on underneath, I sit in the living when Kakashi walks in with out a shirt on but has black pajama pants on and he sits next to me.

"Well." Kakashi says to me and I smile at him.

"Thank you Kakashi, you gave me my dream." I say and he raises an eyebrow.

"And what would that be?" Kakashi asks me.

"Someday, I had wanted to get married and have a family, you gave me my dream." I say and Kakashi chuckles at that and kisses me and I kiss back.