Chapter 21

2 1/2 years later - Umi's POV - Age 27 - Jonin

I sigh as I walk. "Hmm, what to do?" I ask myself and I see Lady Tsunade's bird over my head. I walk to the Hokage office and I see Naruto and Jiraiya there. "What?" I ask confused as I look at them.

"Umi-Sensei?" Naruto asks confused and I smile and nod before I walk over to Lady Tsunade and she whispers something in my ear and I 'oh'.

"Kk." I say and I jump out the window and I smile at Kakashi who nods and I jump off the roof and I run down the streets to my students.

Ok during the past 2 1/2 years, Jack has gotten better at Medical Nin-Jutsu and could rival Lady Tsunade and Sakura, Ru has gotten better at all her skills and could rival me if she trained harder, Jay is, well, just as strong as Neji, so, not really much to say. (Pictures in Media), Jack is a Jonin and the other two are Chunin.

"Sensei?" Ru asks.

"You don't have to call me that now, but ok, Naruto is back, Lady Tsunade wants me to get you guys to go to the Hokage office right now, and now, I'm gonna die of the lack of oxygen in my chest." I say as I catch my breath and they laugh and walk to the Hokage office and then, I get run over. "Who did that?" I ask as my eye twitches.

"Oops, sorry Umi-Sensei."

I see it to be Ino, Hinata, Kiba, and Choji. "Why are you guys in such a rush?" I ask as I get up.

"Food." Choji says to me and it pings in my head.

"That reminds me, Naruto is back." I say and their jaws drop while Hinata faints. "Hinata!" Me and Ino say worried.

Kiba sighs as he looks at her. "She likes Naruto." Kiba says to me.

"Oh." I say and I pull out a water bottle and I poor it on her face and she wakes up.

"W-What?" She asks as she sits up confused.

"That seemed to work."

I look at Shino. "When did you get here?" I ask and Kiba laughs.

"I've been here the whole time." Shino says to me as he sulks and I sweat drop.

"Dude, I didn't see you because my face was in the ground and then Hinata passed out." I say to him and I get up. "Alright, see ya." I say and I walk back to my apartment, only to see no one there and I raise an eyebrow and I walk inside and get the laundry done.

I walk to training ground 7 right on time to see Kakashi hold out two bells. "Ah, Umi, glad you could make it." Kakashi says as he tosses me two bells and I catch them.

I raise an eyebrow. "When have I ever missed an event as big as this Kakashi?" I ask him with a smirk and I walk over and stand in front of my students as he stands in front of his students. "So, what exactly are we doing?" I ask Kakashi.

"The bell test." Kakashi says to me and I nod.

"Oh, is that all?" I ask and Kakashi nods while giving me a closed eyed smile, I shrug and place the bells on a clip on my flack jacket on the side of my chest. "Well, I'm doomed." I say with a smile as I bend over slightly with my arms behind my back. "Should we get started, or do you have to explain the rules again?" I ask.

"I think you remember, but just to be safe, you Genin have to come at us with the intent to kill and no matter what, you have to get these bells away from us, you will each go after your own Sensei." Kakashi says to us and I nod.

Naruto goes at Kakashi while Ru comes after me and I pin Ru to the ground but she pins me and then I pin her while holding her own Kunai against her throat.