Chapter 20

The Next Day - Umi's POV - Age 25 - Jonin

I walk with Kakashi and my students to somewhere else in the training grounds, we get there after a couple minutes and I move aside a branch, blocking the view of a waterfall area. (In Media)

"What is this place?" Kakashi asks then see's my calm and serious face.

"The Uchiha Waterfall of Practice." I say and I step onto the water in bare feet, entering the Gen-Jutsu that Madara placed last time, when someone could break it is when a real Uchiha was born and I do a few hand signs, activating my Sharigan. "Release." I whisper and the Gen-Jutsu shatters.

"What?" Kakashi asks shocked.

"When I was young, I would come here, I stumbled apon this place during the war, there was a sign, when I could break Madara's strongest Gen-Jutsu that he placed the last time he was here, I would be a true Uchiha, I didn't care about that, the Gen-Jutsu was weak due to Madara being dead, I just took it down so that you guys wouldn't be caught in it, I've been meaning to do it since I was 8, but, I forgot, multiple times." I say and Kakashi nods.

"Well, true Uchiha or not, thank you." Kakashi says with a closed eyed smile as I walk back over to them.

"Now, there is a long forgotten practice of the Uchiha, one that has made my clan fall to the scum and die, by someone who practiced the old traditions of the clan alongside me, the only way you could ever hold a candle to him without me by your side, is to learn." I say and Kakashi nods.

"Who?" Ru asks.

"Itachi Uchiha, her younger brother and the one who massacred the Uchiha while she was on a mission." Kakashi says and Ru bites her tongue at that.

"Its fine if you find it hard to fight your siblings, my youngest brother ran away so he could, he'll be after my skin too, tis a shame that I'm the sane one out of all of my family, then again, I'm also the laziest, but, I have that right." I say and Kakashi thinks for a second, not exactly getting what I mean by Sasuke will be after my skin. "Sasuke hates my guts for not stopping the massacre." I say to Kakashi and he oh's while I raise an eyebrow. "Anyways, I taught you three chakra control, I want you, to sit apon the water with me and sit perfectly still with cleared minds, not even thinking about controlling your chakra." I say and Kakashi gives me a closed eyed smile. "It will help me determine who your medic will be so I can start training you in that." I add with a sweat drop as I walk to the center of the pool of water and I sit down.

"Are you sure?" Ru asks me and I nod. She sits across from me with Jay and Jack with Kiki on her head and Kakashi sits next to me.

"Now, just release every thought in your mind and relax, Jack, don't fall asleep." I say and flick him in the forehead. "Now sit still." I say and after a few minutes, Ru fidgets and falls in the water. "You can't fidget once your sitting down on the water or you'll fall through." I say as her head pops above the water.

"Information I could have used before I sat down." Ru says and sits on the water again and I watch the three. Jay and Ru fall through after a while, while Jack is just sitting there.

"Ok, now I know who the medic is, Jack, I'll be teaching you medical Nin-Jutsu." I say and he looks at me.

"Do I have to learn?" Jack asks and I nod and stand up. "Your so troublesome Sensei." He says and I raise an eyebrow.

"And? Now get up all of you, since the Uchiha are better with weapons, Kakashi will teach you stronger Tai-Jutsu than what I could, I'm not asking Guy to teach you, you'd be dead before the lesson was over." I say and Kakashi nods.

I grab Jack's ear and I drag him to the shore to make sure he follows.

"Why do you always choose me for this stuff?" Jack asks after I let him go and I hand him a scroll.