Chapter 24

That Night - Umi's POV - Age 27 - Jonin

I sit in the hot springs with Sakura as she sits on the other side, blushing in embarrassment.

"Sakura, are you ok? Your face is all red." I say and she looks at me shocked and I smile at her. "Come here, I'm gonna tell you something." I say and she walks over and stands in front of me. "Your embarrassed because?" I ask.

"It's just, well, compared to you, I've got really small breasts." She says quietly and my face softens into a smile and I place my hand on her head.

"Listen when I say this, you are perfect the way you are, there's no need to be ashamed or embarrassed because of your body, I'm an Adult, and Uchiha at that, we're renowned for our good looks remember? Your still a teenager, even if your breasts don't get that much bigger when your an adult, any guy is lucky to have someone as beautiful as you." I say and she looks at me suspiciously.

"Who told you that?" Sakura asks.

"Just, don't feel bad about yourself, your not a flat chest so you don't have to worry about a thing, now, I should get out, I've got go over a few things about the mission so that I can come up a battle strategy." I say and I get out.

"Ok." She says and I wrap my towel around me and I walk into the changing rooms to see Tenzo there without his shirt on.

"Put a shirt on, no one wants to see your blinding white body." I say and Tenzo jumps at my voice.

"You Uchiha are so sneaky, no wonder Lord Third didn't realize your clan was plotting against him until Itachi told him." Yamato says and I pin him against the wall.

"Don't talk about my clan in front of me you ignorant jerk, you know nothing about what we went through after the Nine Tails attacked, we got more shame than ever, I know why Father fell, I know why my clan fell, they couldn't handle it and I couldn't handle the double shame I was getting from my father and my clan and my village, so stop comparing me to my father and don't talk about my clan, there's a reason why I smile, why I'm nice, it's because I don't want people to find out about the pain that constantly stabs me, so, just shut up about my clan, you know nothing about it or about me." I say as a shadow casts over my eyes and I let him go, I grab my robe and walk into restrooms and I change into that.

I walk outside and I sit on the docks, staring at the stars, when someone appears in front of me and I jump back and into a defensive stance, I see it to just be Sai and I sigh.

"I heard what you said to Captain Yamato." Sai says in a calm tone and I raise an eyebrow.

"Geez, I wasn't even that loud, you Foundation members are worse than Kakashi when your eavesdropping, and I thought Kakashi was bad." I say and relax my stance when I see him sit down in front of me, I sit and look at him. "Is something on your mind Sai?" I ask.

"I just don't understand, your an Uchiha, but, your" Sai pauses for the right word.

"But, I'm not an Uchiha at the same time, right? I'm odd, weird, and nice, right?" I ask as I look down slightly and the boards of the docks.

"Yes, I can't figure you out." Sai says to me.

"I figured as much, you'll have to wait, dinners ready, go and eat, I'm staying here." I say and Sai nods and leaves.

I look back up at the sky as it gets darker.

"You should eat." Tenzo says as he walks onto the docks a while later.

"I'm not hungry." I say and my jacket gets thrown over me.

"Then at least put a coat on." Tenzo says to me and I roll my eyes.