Chapter 25

Two Uneventful Days Later - Umi's POV - Age 27 - Jonin

I tap my foot impatiently as I wait for everyone to get into position, especially since I'm upside down under the bridge.

I feel an aura coming closer, racing through the trees and I recognize it.

The snake, why is he here?

I do a few hand signs while waiting and as soon as Tenzo gets found out, I appear in front of him while holding a kunai against Kabuto's throat.

"When did you get here?" Kabuto asks.

"I've been under the bridge." I say and Kabuto smirks while Orochimaru chuckles at me and I scowl at him.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Minato's Uchiha Prodigy, Umi Uchiha, Princess of the Sharigan, Minato was quite proud of you." Orochimaru says to me and I sense some shock from Kabuto and Tenzo.

"Yeah and Orochimaru? Your a filthy dirty little traitor, I should have killed you when I had the chance a few years back." I say to him and Kabuto frowns at me.

Sakura, Naruto and Sai jump out in front of Tenzo and behind me.

"What does he mean by you being the Fourth Hokage's Uchiha Prodigy?" Sakura asks and I glance at her.

"That is for another time." I say and Kabuto uses his weakening medical jutsu on my arm and I scowl and kick him over the side of the bridge, he holds onto it while I smirk down at him. "Nice try." I say as I heal what he did.

"Hey, we're supposed to capture him." Sai reminds me and I roll my eyes.

"Hey can stay there for a minute, I have unfinished business with Orochimaru." I say and Orochimaru smirks at me.

"Your brother is doing well, he got considerably stronger since he left the Leaf Village and out of your sight." Orochimaru says to me and I nod slightly.

"That's because he's an Uchiha, he didn't get stronger under you, it was his will that made him stronger, though it does sting a little that he did run away and to you of all people." I say and Orochimaru continues to smirk. "But, hey, its not like I wasn't gonna raid your hideouts anytime soon, that's just idiocy." I say and Orochimaru accidently bites his tongue after I said that, mainly 'cause he knows I could take him down. "What's the matter Orochimaru? Cat got your tongue?" I ask and he scowls at me.

"I see what you did there, you summon cats and I bit my tongue." Orochimaru says to me and I nod with a smile.

"This disgusting gentleman earns a prize for figuring it out." I say and Sakura smirks at me, while as Naruto, just starts getting angry. "Ok, now, all fun an games come to an end here, you killed Lord Third, you experimented on children, you killed the previous Kazekage and you killed some of your own subordinates, your reign of terror comes to an end here Orochimaru." I say and Tenzo steps back along with everyone else as I pull out my katana.

"She never uses that." Tenzo mutters.

Orochimaru pulls out his Grass Snake Sword and we scowl at each other.

"You could be a higher level than Sanin Umi, though, don't forget who taught you to use a sword." Orochimaru says to me and I raise an eyebrow.

"You taught me how, and now I'm repaying in full by showing you what I learned." I say and we class a few times before Naruto activates his tailed beast chakra and pulls out four tails, basically making him go insane. "Oh no." I say and jump up into a tree to avoid one of the tails. "Naruto, you need to calm down." I say and he looks at me, that's when I realize, that isn't Naruto anymore.