Chapter 50

Umi's POV

I appear next to the kids again and I take them inside.

I feed Lisa and Uki and I have them go to bed and finally after that long and stressful hour, I take my kids home and Kakashi greets us.

"You, look like your already dead." Kakashi says to me.

I sigh and Shiro explains to Kakashi what Lucy and Jamie are doing in the cottage and that their kids are asleep in their house.

"Oh." Kakashi says and I nod. "Anyways, did you make any bonding progress with Akemi?" Kakashi asks me.

I hold Akemi and she doesn't fight me, but hugs my neck. "Akemi, say Mama." I say to her.

"Mama." Akemi says to me and I smile while that shocks Shiro and Kakashi. "Shero, Dada." She says to them confused.

I hand her over to Kakashi. "I'll start making dinner, Shiro, you want to help me?" I ask and Kakashi looks at me mildly alarmed. "Don't worry, I've been teaching him, he's able to make edible food now." I say to Kakashi who sighs in relief.

"Sure." Shiro says to me with a grin and we walk to the kitchen and we make dinner and all of us sit at the table.

"Thanks for the food." We all say and eat.

After dinner I put Shiro and Akemi to bed and I kiss their foreheads good night.

"Mom, can you sing to us?" Shiro asks me.

"Pwease?" Akemi asks me.

I tap my chin thinking of a song. "Fine." I say to them.

Umi: You are the ocean's gray waves
Destined to seek life beyond the shore
Just out of reach
Yet the waters ever change Flowing like time,

The path is yours to climb
In the white light, a hand reaches though
A double-edged blade cuts your heart in two
Waking dreams fade away
Embrace the brand new day

Sing with me a song of birthrights and love
The light scatters to the sky above
Dawn breaks through the gloom, white as a bone
Lost in thoughts all alone

Life is not just filled with happiness, nor sorrow
Even the thorn in your heart
In time it can become a rose
Sing with me a song of silence and blood

The rain falls, but can't wash away the mud
Within my ancient heart dwells madness and pride
Can no one hear my cry?

You are the ocean's gray waves
Destined to seek life beyond the shore
just out of reach
Yet the waters ever change
Flowing like time, the path is yours to climb
You are the ocean's gray waves

I finish and I look at the sleeping children and Kakashi hugs me from behind.

"No." I say to Kakashi sternly as he kisses my neck.

"Aww, come on." Kakashi says to me and I push him to the bathroom and I start a cold shower. "Oh, you want to do it in the shower?" Kakashi asks me.

"I said, no, you are going to take a cold shower and I'm going to change go to sleep, if you try anything with me while I'm sleeping, you'll be sleeping on the couch for the next week." I say to him and he nods and starts kissing my neck.

"It'll be totally worth it." Kakashi says to me and I whimper quietly. "I already put one on." Kakashi says as he pulls my shirt off and turns the water up louder and shuts and locks the door.

"Kakashi." I say to him.

"Don't worry, I won't toy with you this time, well, not as much." Kakashi says to me with a smirk and I start to feel wet between my thighs.