Chapter 52 Chapter 1 of Umi's Story

Umi's POV - Age 17 - Jonin

I stand in Lord Hokage's office and I wait for him to finish his lecture about how reckless I was on my last mission.

"Are you even listening?" Lord Hokage asks me.

"Yes." I say to him and he sighs and hands me a folder.

"I need you to get close with this girl and find out if she's a spy, she came to the village a few days ago and Danzo is being too suspicious, I don't like his methods of making you do these missions, but you have to and I have no say in the matter." Lord Hokage says to me and I nod.

"So her name is Kacey Robin, that's an unfamiliar last name." I say and Lord Hokage nods in agreement and Kakashi walks in as I read over the file.

"Kakashi, your back already?" Lord Hokage asks him surprised.

"They failed, they didn't work as a team." Kakashi says and Lord Hokage frowns and nods. "What are you doing Umi?" Kakashi asks me.

"Another mission, assigned by Danzo himself, it must be my lucky month, first the clan, then my brothers, what else is he gonna make me tear down?" I ask sarcastically and Lord Hokage sighs and so does Kakashi.

"Now, now, your bad mood is starting to show." Kakashi says to me and I take a deep breath and I release it.

"I hope Danzo dies and goes to hell soon." I say as I walk out of the room.

I look at the folder once more before I burn it to nothing and I go to Ichiraku's where she should be right about this time.

"Ah, Umi, here again?" Ayame asks me as I sit down and a girl with brown hair looks at me curious.

I rest my chin on the palm of my hand. "I'm having the worst month in all of History and Madara can't even object even though he's been through shit in his life time." I say and Ayame laughs.

"So your regular then?" Ayame asks me.

"Yes please." I say to her with a smile.

"I've seen you around here before, Umi, Uchiha, right?" The girl asks me

I look at her. "Yes, and you are?" I ask her.

"Kacey Robin." She says holding her hand out to me and I take it and she attempts to throw me, but she falls off her chair. "Clean up at chair three, I repeat, clean up at chair three." Kacey says as she sulks.

I don't know whether I should be offended or if I should be laughing.

Our ramen gets placed down.

"Thanks for the food Ayame." I say to her with a smile and she nods and just as I'm about to start eating, the curtain behind me flies open and I freeze.

"There you are!" Jiraiya says to me and my eye twitches in annoyance.

"Can't a girl eat in piece you old idiot?" I ask as I get up and I lunch him down the street.

"I'm not old!" Jiraiya yells at me as he flies.

I snort and sit back down muttering incoherent words about his sorry ass and I eat.

"Wow, your strong." Kacey says to me.

"I'm the number one top elite Jonin and an Uchiha at that, I have to be other wise I'm dead meat if certain people get their hands on me, like that snake Orochimaru." I say and after I finish eating I pay my bill and walk out and Kacey follows me.

"Yo, Umi." Shisui says with a grin as Itachi walks next to him, embarrassed for some reason.

I smile. "Hey Itachi." I say to him and Shisui sulks as I poke Itachi I'm the forehead and Itachi rubs his forehead.