Chapter 15

Umi's POV - Age 25 - Jonin

I sigh as I look through the stuff and I find my pouches while Kakashi, Ru and Kiki are still out cold.

I get out some rope from my bag and I tie Chiharu up. "This is gonna be hard to explain." I say slightly annoyed as I look at the woman as she stirs slightly. "Idiot." I mutter and she looks up at me and scowls.

"You bitch!" She screeches and continues to screech at me while as I roll my eyes and I look through my stuff.

"You should really be quiet. Ru doesn't like to be woken up by someone screeching." I say to her as I cut Ru and Kakashi loose and they fall onto the wagon, still unconscious. "Besides, I don't like it when other people cling onto my boyfriend like he was their beloved." I say as I keep a calm voice and look. "Now Chiharu, tell me, what did you give them that would knock them out?" I ask her.

"It was just a simple knock out powder, they'll come too in a couple hours." Chiharu mutters.

"Good, now where are you really from?" I ask her.

"The Land of Springs, I was kicked out for revolting against our Feudal Lord who was being controlled by Orochimaru, Orochimaru told me, the only way to set my land free was to get the top two elite Jonin of the Hidden Leaf. I wanted back home." She continues to mutter.

I nod. "Want some advice? Don't trust Orochimaru, I've known him since I was a child, he can lie so easily, it's frightening, my friend Anko was his student and he put a curse mark on her, nearly killing her, his own student, he put a curse mark on my youngest brother Sasuke and he went to Orochimaru for power, Sasuke wants power to kill Itachi, Orochimaru uses people, so Orochimaru just wants Sasuke as a body, once he achieves that, there's no stopping him since he'll have the Sharigan and many other strong Kekkie Genkai that not even I, the strongest Uchiha could handle. I can understand you wanting to go home, but doing as Orochimaru says is not the best idea." I say to her and Chiharu looks at me shocked. "I've had more than my share of bad experiences involving him."

I set Chiharu in the wagon and I take up into a clearing in the forest and I take her out, setting her down next to a tree.

"Why are you being nice to me? I'm your enemy?" Chiharu asks me. "Oh I get it, your gonna use me to get to Orochimaru, aren't you?" Chiharu asks me.

I set up camp as she talks about how he won't come for her and what not.

"I know he won't, that's not why I'm being nice." I say and I start cooking some fish and Ru bolts over to me.

"MEAT!" She yells over joyed and she crouches down next to me as we wait for the food to finish cooking and when it does I boil some river water and Kakashi finally gets up.

"What happened?" Kakashi asks and I can tell he has a headache from the way he's holding his head. "And why is Lady Chiharu tied up?" Kakashi asks annoyed at me.

I roll my eyes even though it hurts that he's annoyed at me. "Wow, way to say thank you to someone who saved you from being taken to Orochimaru by Chiharu over there, guess I can't expect much, I'll just eat all of your and my fish as punishment." I say and Ru beats me to his share of the fish since she finished hers already and I smile amused.

"Wait, don't I get anything?" Chiharu asks me.

"Yeah, yeah, I cooked you a fish as well, you can wait a minute." I say and I eat my fish and I help Chiharu eat hers and I have her drink some of the water that I boiled.

"Wow, your cooking over a fire is good." Chiharu says amazed.

I get up and I put the stuff away. "Uh huh." I say and Kakashi watches me.