Chapter 60 Chapter 9 of Umi's Story

The Next Day - Umi's POV - Age 17 - Jonin

I look out the window of the hotel as dawn starts to show while Tenzo sleeps. I glance at him for a second before I look back out the window again and I wait a little while longer.

After an hour or so, I get up and get ready and I tie my hair up in a high pony tail, leaving my bangs as they are.

"Tenzo, wake up and get ready." I say to him and he sits up and I raise an eyebrow as he opens his eyes.

"Yes Ma'am." Tenzo says to me and I look out the window as we walks to the bathroom and gets ready.

After a while we leave and after a while again, some robbers decide to stop us and I watch them quietly as they monologue about their struggles, Tenzo just does as I do since he's not used to robbers.

Once they're finished, they attack us, but I dodge with my hands in my pockets. All of them tag team on me while Tenzo just watches and eventually with all my dodging, they manage to cut my bangs as I flip backwards. I look up at them for a second before I hit all four in the head and they fall to the ground crying and whimpering messes.

"You bastards, my bangs took forever to grow out that long." I say to them and I can feel Tenzo roll his eyes.

I tie the guys up to a tree as they cry.

"We're sorry!" They yell at me.

I bend down in front of them with a fake closed eyed smile. "You guys will just have to wait for the next passing ninja to help you as punishment." I say to them and they just cry as I get up and continue walking.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR!" They yell at me as I just wave, not really caring.

Tenzo follows me and after a good distance, I summon a clone and I stop and let her fix my bangs to they look natural above my eyes.

"So, the plan for today?" Tenzo asks me.

"Don't have one, Kakashi would, but, that's not exactly how I do things, my quickness is how I finish my missions when I know where I'm going, I normally just do what I do best and execute my missions with ease." I say to him with a small shrug and my clone finishes and vanishes in a poof.

We continue walking and I hear talking and some grumbling of an old man, I see a black cloak with red clouds and my eyes narrow slightly before I go down another road.

"Hey, isn't that the right road though?" Tenzo asks me.

"Ne ne Tenzo, leave it be." I say casually and I stop behind a tree where I climb up and Tenzo jumps up behind me. I crouch on a branch and I look at the two with the cloaks with my Sharigan, analyzing them. "Hey Tenzo, what do you know about the Akatsuki?" I ask him.

"Who?" Tenzo asks me.

I just nod once as I watch the two go by, one is a puppet and the other an old man that I recognize. I freeze where I'm crouching as I look at him, unable to utter a single word.

The guy looks up at the tree, but by that time, I have the two of us miles away.

"What?" Tenzo asks me shocked.

I breath slightly heavy as flash backs of my fight with him comes back. I walk over to a tree and rest my head on it for a second, trying to gather myself.

"What was that about?" Tenzo asks once I'm fine again.

"Nothing, the dude just creeped me out more than Danzo does." I say with a small shrug, passing it off like its nothing. I look at Tenzo for a second. "Your gonna ask Kakashi about this, aren't you?" I ask him.