Chapter 44

The Next Day - Umi's POV - Age 28 - Mom

"Mom, wake up!"

"I am awake Shiro, I just have my eyes closed and day dreaming." I say to him in a sleepy tone, to which, Kakashi chuckles.

"Come on Umi, I'll make breakfast." Kakashi says to me and I turn over on my stomach, taking Shiro with me, while Kakashi gets free.

"GAH!" Shiro squeaks as I tackle him and Kakashi chuckles at us.

I get up and stretch. "Alright, now, Shiro, Kakashi, what do you guys want to do today?" I ask them.

"Read/train." They say to me.

I raise an eyebrow. "Kakashi wants to read, Shiro wants to train, ok, I'm gonna get ready, you guys, can do as you please." I say and the two laugh as I walk to the bathroom.

I shower and change into a pair of jean shorts and a black tank top. I blow dry my hair and I side braid it.

I walk out and I walk to the kitchen to see Kakashi cooking.

"So, what was your Tsukuyomi dream about?" Kakashi asks me as I lean on the counter.

I rest my head on my head. "Well, it was the perfect dream, Rin, Minato-Sensei and Obito never died, Obito stayed good, Danzo died in the second war, the Uchiha were never killed off, the Akatsuki never became bad, you and me got married, Itachi became Hokage, Sasuke never ran away, Orochimaru never turned bad, Jiraiya never died, we had a daughter named Akemi, and we had a son, Shiro, we both took over the Uchiha Clan, they never rebelled." I say and Kakashi nods.

"That does sound perfect, but a little too perfect." Kakashi says to me and I nod.

"I know, it was a fantasy, created by Kaguya, you'd think since I'm an Uchiha, I would have protected myself, but, I was a little busy." I say with a small sweat drop at how I was arguing with the Raikage about the plan of action.

"How were you busy Mom?" Shiro asks me.

"I was arguing with Lord Raikage about our next plan of action, he wasn't listening to reason." I say with a sweat drop.

"Seriously?" Kakashi asks me.

"So was Lady Tsunade and Lady Mizukage and Gaara." I say to him.

Kakashi chuckles amused and I lift Shiro up on the seat next to me.

"I guess I train Shiro while you can watch us while reading, then?" I ask and Kakashi nods and we eat breakfast. "Alright Shiro, get ready for training." I say and he nods and runs off to his room.

A knock sounds on the door and I get confused.

"Ok?" I say and I walk to the door and I open it to see Jack, Jay, Ru and Kiki. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask them.

"Sensei." Jack greets.

"Where's Shiro, I want to train him today." Ru asks me.

"In his room, I was just about to-"

"THANKS!" She yells and runs through the house.

I raise an eyebrow at the boys. "I didn't get the chance to finish my sentence." I say and the boys laugh while Kakashi walks over, reading his book.

"So, what's going on?" Kakashi asks confused.

"Lord Kakashi." The two boys say to him.

"Drop the 'Lord'." Kakashi says to them.

"We're gonna train Shiro today, you two can do as you please." Jack says to us.

"MOM! HELP ME!" Shiro yells as he escapes the house.