Chapter 17

The Next Morning - Umi's POV - Age 25 - Jonin

I sense someone next to me and I keep my eyes closed and I act like I'm sleeping.

"Umi, wake up." Someone says in my ear softly and I recognize it to be Kakashi.

I ignore him thinking he'll go away if I ignore him long enough.

"Umi, wake up." Kakashi says as he shakes me.

I do a hand sign and I appear at the Hidden Leaf's Uchiha Compound in my old bedroom on my bed, still in the same position and still with my eyes closed.

I sigh and relax. "I need to get up, but, I'd rather wallow in misery for a day, but that's not productive, the more stuff I do, less chance of me thinking about Kakashi and Chiharu." I mutter and I sit up, only coming face to face with Shizune, I blink, once, twice, three times and I just sit there looking at her as if this was normal. "Morning." I say and she looks at me confused.

"It's 4 in the afternoon, where were you last night? When Kakashi went into your apartment, you weren't there." Shizune asks me.

"Sulking in my own misery at one of the Uchiha's first compounds." I say to her as if it was the most normal thing in the world, which it's not.

"Why?" Shizune asks me.

I blink and get up. " Kakashi cheated on me with Chiharu, that's why, now, I'm gonna do a ton of stuff today, even if I don't fell like doing it, I will not let my mind sulk any longer." I say and I look through my closet since I haven't grown much, the clothes should still fit. I grab a black long sleeve with the Uchiha crest on the shoulders and the sleeves go down over my arms, I also grab a pair of jean shorts and black leggings.

"She's trying to think about it, good for her, but she should at least come to terms with what happened." I heard Shizune mutter as she watches me.

I change in my old bathroom and I look around the house. "I'm gonna start here, I will work on fixing the house, then go through the compound, that should take a week or so." I say to myself and I think.

I walk into town as I mentally keep track of what I need and what I have.

"UMI-SENSEI!" I hear before I'm on the ground, dizzy.

"Ow." I say and I sit up to see Naruto and I look at him confused. "Naruto? Why are you in such a rush?" I ask him from our spots on the ground.

"Train meeeeee." Naruto begs and I blink.

"Uh, how about, no. I'm busy at the moment trying to repair the Uchiha Compound." I say and Naruto grabs my hand and drags me to Training Ground 7 where I see Kakashi and I tense.

"Train me." Naruto says to me.

"She'll be too busy training me to train you Naruto." Ru says behind me with a grin.

I sweat drop. "I'm not training anyone today." I say to them and I do a hand sign, but before I could disappear, someone ties chakra restricting wire on me. "What the hell?" I ask and see Kurenai and Asuma there with a smirk.

"Busy our butts, you hiding." Kurenai says to me and Kakashi gives me a closed eyed smile.

I take off running while dodging everyone and everything.

"She's fast, but with out chakra, she can't be must faster." Asuma says and I dodge under his arm and I kick him in the back, making him fly into Kakashi.

"Ask that jerk as to why I'm running, I sure as hell won't talk." I say and I dodge Kurenai and I see through her Gen-Jutsu with out a problem. Ru and Naruto stand in front of me and I jump and front flip over them and I continue running, but Guy jumps in front of me and I jump back a pace before I dodge him and I finally find a place to hide and I bite part of the wire and I pull and it falls off.