Chapter 42

Umi's POV

Sasuke comes out dazed and I start walking.

"Come on." I say to him and he looks at me.

"No, I'm done with you, I've used you as far as I can." Sasuke says to me and I smile at him.

"That's fine, I'll just find Madara myself, shouldn't be too hard, he's after my head." I say with a shrug and I connect to Shikaku.

Itachi and Sasuke finished with Kabuto, he's in an infinite time loop. I'm think of doing something reckless, may I have permission?

'What is it?' Shikaku asks me.

Fighting Madara, alone, head on.

'Your insane, you'll get yourself killed.'

Your talking to his great granddaughter, and the top Jonin of the Leaf and one of the elite Jonin in the countries.

'Your an idiot at least take your students.'

No, I'd rather not get them mixed up in the family feud.

'Seriously?' Shikaku asks annoyed.

Yeah.

'The Kage will help you soon enough, so don't destroy everything while fighting him.'

Impossible Sir, I destroy a lot of things as I fight.

'Just don't destroy everyone.'

Ok.

I release the communication and I sigh.

"I'm a reckless fool, so what, I'll stop this war even if it means destroying the continent, I won't let innocent people suffer for this." I say and I take off running while Sasuke stands where he is, shocked.

I end up getting intercepted by the third Hokage.

"Lord Third." I say and he looks at me as I bow down on one knee in an instant.

"Umi, get up, I am not your Hokage anymore." Lord Third says to me.

"That doesn't mean I shouldn't treat you like your not my Hokage Lord Third, you were my Hokage before Lady Tsunade, I still respect you as my Hokage, just as I do her and Minato-Sensei." I say and someone laughs and I look over to see Minato-Sensei and I look over at Orochimaru with a cold glare and he backs up.

"Now, now Umi, you wouldn't hurt your Ken-Jutsu teacher, would you?" Orochimaru asks and I get up.

"Shut up Orochimaru." I say and he freezes.

"Yes Ma'am." Orochimaru says and shuts up.

"Wow, that was fast Orochimaru." Lord Third says to him.

"You haven't seen her in the past couple years, she's a monster with more strength than Tsunade." Orochimaru says to him.

"Orochimaru." I say and I punch him fifty feet into the ground.

"Sorry." Orochimaru mutters.

"I'm not in the mood to deal with you Orochimaru so stay in your hole like the snake you are." I say and Minato-Sensei and Lord Third look away.

"She's scary, the last time I saw her, she was a kid still." Minato-Sensei says and I hear another laugh and I look over to see a guy who looks like the first Hokage along with another guy who looks like the second Hokage.

"Ok, I'm lost." I say and Lord Third looks at me.

"Umi, this is the First Hokage and the Second Hokage, Hashirama and Tobirama Senju." Lord Third says to me.