Chapter 71

The Next Morning - Umi's POV - Age 30 - Mom

I wake up when I hear the door to the house shut and I slowly get up and I walk to the hallway where Kakashi is and he smiles at me.

"Your finally awake." Kakashi says to me and I slowly nod. "I came back for lunch." Kakashi says to me.

"Alright, I can make it if you want." I say and Kakashi shakes his head.

"No, I'll make our lunch today." Kakashi says and kisses my forehead as he hugs me.

"Alright." I say to him.

"Akemi and Shiro are at Lucy's since Shiro wanted to play with Uki and Akemi wanted to play with Lisa." Kakashi says to me and I nod as I rest my head on his chest. "Still tired?" Kakashi asks with a chuckle.

"When am I not?" I ask and Kakashi rubs my back slightly.

"You have had a long week." Kakashi says to me. "Longer than mine." Kakashi says to me.

"You sure you don't want me to make you lunch?" I ask him.

"No." Kakashi says to me.

"Does that mean, no your not sure or no I am sure?" I ask him.

"I'm sure." Kakashi says to me with a small chuckle at me and he picks me up bridal style and takes me to the Living room and lays me on the couch. "You just get some more rest, you need it still." Kakashi says to me and I nod.

"Alright, thank you Kakashi." I say and he nods and I summon Kovu and Kakashi pets his head as I curl up against Kovu.

"You always summon me." Kovu says to me.

"Taiga is too fidgety and Juko doesn't like contact and the other cats, are unamused by this, besides, your fluffy." I say and Kakashi nods.

"Your energy levels are really low, both of you guys seriously need to rest." Kovu says to us and I look at Kakashi who's sweat dropping and I point to the other side of Kovu.

"Rest, now, I won't be the only one who is resting with a low amount of energy, you'll fall asleep during your work if you don't." I say and Kakashi sighs and does as I say and lays down on the other side of Kovu and falls asleep rather quickly and smile faintly and Kovu starts to purr, lolling me off to a dreamless sleep.

A couple hours later I feel someone shaking me and I open my eyes to see Akemi.

"What is Mommy doing?" Akemi asks me.

I smile at her. "Napping." I say and Shiro nods.

"Lets leave her be Akemi, Mom looks no better than she did when she had you." Shiro says to her and I sigh.

"That bad?" I ask and Shiro nods. "Well, kids are blunt." I say and I ruffle their hair and I get into a more comfortable position while Shiro takes Akemi to their room and I fall asleep again.

2 Years Later - Umi's POV - Age 32 - Mom

"MOM!" Shiro yells as he runs out of the academy.

"SHIRO!" I yell back from my position next to the tree with Naruto.

"UNCLE NARUTO!" Shiro yells.

"SHIRO!" Naruto yells.

"Did you pass?" Me and Naruto ask once he gets here and Shiro looks down sadly until he pulls out his headband and Naruto crushes him in a hug while I nod.

"His dramatic side is from me." I say and the two boys laugh. "Alright, Naruto, get Hinata and Kakashi, I'm making" I take a dramatic pause. "Dinner." I say and the two boys gasp.