Chapter 16

The Next Day - Umi's POV - Age 25 - Jonin

I wake up to see Kakashi sitting beside me. "What time is it?" I say half asleep.

"It's morning, you slept all night." Kakashi says to me with a closed eyed smile.

"What!" I yell and scowl at Kakashi.

"You needed sleep and you looked peaceful, I couldn't wake you up because you looked so tired." Kakashi says to me and a small blush dusts my cheeks.

"I can't stay mad at you." I mutter as I look away, a little embarrassed.

"Does this mean our break is over?" Kakashi asks me.

"I still haven't heard an apology." I say as I get up.

"Wha? Why do I have to apologize?" Kakashi asks me.

"A good relationship means saying sorry over nothing, being loyal to one another, listens to each other, doesn't go to bed angry, doesn't cheat, doesn't get mad, doesn't fight, spends time together, continues to learn about each other even after marriage, thinks about the other person first, should I go on, or must I list more?" I ask him as I put my Ninja gear back on.

"How do you know so much about this?" Kakashi asks me.

"Read the book 'Dating 101 for Dummies' and also dating you for 3 and a half years taught me a few things that a book can't explain." I say to him as I put my Jonin Vest on over my black long sleeve that has the Uchiha Crest on my right shoulder.

"You know you read too much." Kakashi says to me with a closed eyed smile.

"I wonder why." I say and walk out of the room, only to run into some one's back. "What?" I ask.

"Hmm, did you guys hear something?"

I look up to see Shin, Rick, Logan, Vic, and Ray. "Jerk." I mutter and cross my arms over my chest as I walk past him.

"I hear buzzing, but where is it coming from?" Shin asks and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, be a jerk all you want, no one gives a damn because the jokers, are the weak links." I say and Vic snickers as I walk out the door.

"YOU DAMN UCHIHA!" Shin yells and I sigh in content.

"Oh that comment made my day." I say to myself and I continue walking while ignoring Shin as he yells at me and follows me.

I get to a market and I see fresh produce, so I grab an apple and pay for it and I put it in Shin's mouth to stop his yelling.

"People are staring, so shut your trap, oh wait, you can't, your just a talking bitch." I say to him and I finally find my students while Shin and his students follow me.

"SENSEI!" Ru yells at me and Kiki barks.

"Uhhhh, what? Did I do something wrong? Or are you just yelling at me for no reason like Shin here was before I stuffed his mouth with an apple to shut him up?" I ask.

"WHERE WERE YOU!" She yells at me.

"Uhh, I slept all night because Kakashi didn't bother to wake me up like I told him too." I say and Ru sweat drops.

"Not the answer I was expecting, I was expecting the sentence, 'A black cat crossed my path so I had to take a detour' or 'I got lost on the path of life and forgot about time'." Ru says to me.

"Well, I guess the second one is kind of true, I did sleep all night and that is my path of life and I forgot about the time while doing so, and the first one, that actually happened a couple minutes ago." I say with a few sweat drops at how predictable I am to her. "Also, Kakashi, he's with Chiharu at the moment, I saw her drag him off somewhere on my way here." I say and Ru just sweat drops.