Tears (2)

art by: @SuperSushiG1 on twitter
word count: 1851
part 2 to (Laughter)

Hi! Thank you very, very much to freddie-fr for editing this chapter!!

If you haven't already, you should definitely check out their book, Starstruck! It looks like this:

Thank you ^^

It had been about a month now since Darryl had blocked Zak, and Zak was getting pretty lonely.

It's not like he didn't have other friends... He just preferred to talk to Darryl more for some reason.

Darryl always made him laugh harder than others. Zak really missed hearing his stupid singing and beat-boxing.

Zak had tried to contact his friend again on multiple occasions, but Darryl would just say he "needed more time" proceeding to block him on whatever social media platform Zak had used to message him.

Now, Zak was out of options as Darryl had completely cut contact with him.

"Whatever," Zak mumbled to himself, closing another window showing a failed conversation attempt with Darryl, "I don't need you anyway."

Two more weeks went by. People were starting to notice the distinct lack of BadBoyHalo on Skeppy's channel.

Nervously, Zak opened up Teamspeak to sit in a room alone that Darryl had access to. He waited, hoping that Darryl would take pity on him and join the channel. He picked up a pen, twiddling it between his fingers in silence. After ten minutes of this, he got bored and set his head down on the desk, pouting. It didn't take him long to drift off.

*User joined your channel

"Hello?! Bad?" Zak questioned, immediately sitting up straight. His head was cloudy from the short nap he had accidentally taken.

"Uh, no. It's just me." A familiar French voice replied.

Zak frowned, wiping his eyes in disappointment. "Oh, hi A6d."

"Hey. What are you doing just sitting in this room by yourself?" Vincent asked, trying to keep the air light.

Zak hadn't talked to Vincent much since he sort of disbanded The Trio. Of course, they were all still friends, but they just didn't seem as close. Maybe that was due to the lack of Darryl, though.

Zak sighed. "I was sort of hoping Bad would join, but..."

Vincent hummed. "What happened between you two? Every time I bring you up to him, he just gets really sad."

Zak felt a small stab into his heart. "Oh, uhh. It's kind of complicated."

"I am willing to listen."