Flirting

hey! it's been awhile, but i'm sorta back! i was so embarrassed from "the incident we don't name" that i had trouble watching any skeppy videos for a long while.

not to mention writing stories or even opening wattpad! so i missed a lot of recent comments, sorry! i'll try to get back to business as usual.

that being said, i might be a little out of practice in writing, but i still hope you enjoy nonetheless!

Word Count: 1532
Art by: Super0yo on twitter
Prompt: Flirting with BBH to confuse him (FINALLY this had been requested like 14,000 times in the past)

•Zak•

I had been putting off this video idea for a long time. I didn't think it was right to flirt with someone just for views, but it also opened an opportunity for me to see how Darryl actually felt.

Still, when he joined the TeamSpeak I felt nervousness rise in me.

"If anything goes wrong, I don't have to upload it," I told myself.

"Hey, Skeppy. What's up?"

"Should I even tell him I'm recording?" I wondered.

"Skeppy?"

"Yeah, yeah! Sorry. Let's start a new SMP!" I said quickly, coming up with an idea on the spot. Playing BedWars or doing a challenge for money wouldn't be very fitting for this type of video.

Darryl hummed in interest. "Okay, send me the IP."

Panicking, I quickly found a survival server online that seemed unpopular and sent the info to him.

We when both joined, he seemed confused.

"Uh, Skeppy you do know this is an actual server, right? It's not whitelisted or anything," Darryl muttered.

"Mmmhmm, don't worry about it. Let's find a spot to build a base. We just won't show the coordinates."

He was quiet as we roamed around, searching for an isolated plot of land away from everyone else.

"Is this something you're actually going to take seriously?" Darryl wondered, grabbing a few blocks of wood.

"Yes, yes! Dude," I groaned, "Look, right here's fine!"

"Hmm okay. Here, you fatty, take this," his character threw me a wooden pickaxe, "and go get stone."

"Are you ordering me around?" I laughed, spotting a cow and choosing to kill it instead of listening to Darryl.

"What? No! What are you doing?" He groaned through the mic, bringing a smile to my face.

"I'm just getting food! I'm hungry!"

He sighed. "Okay—Just— Can you please go get stone? We need to build a house before nighttime."

"Fine. I'll go get stone, you go get food," I commanded, instantly digging straight down into the grass. "I bet five dollars I find diamonds in the next 60 seconds."

"Skeppy, you better not be messing around," Darryl exhaled like he was annoyed, but his usual lighthearted tone shined through too brightly.

More uneasy fear overcame me as I tried to think of something to say. "You know, you're so cute when your frustrated," I mumbled, face instantly turning red. One hand clasped tightly over my mouth to avoid laughing, or cringing of embarrassment, while my other stayed clicking over the mouse to mine.

"W-what?" Darryl replied, voice sounding weak and a little surprised.

I coughed loudly, choking down any laughter that wanted to arise. "Nothing, nothing!"