3

Kenma chugged down his water. Ugh, he was sweating. He wiped his forehead as he set his bottle down. How late was it? Kuroo had sucked him into practicing extra by stealing his switch. The idiot was smirking as he tossed a ball up and down. "Tired already?" he teased.

"YES. Now give me my switch," Kenma snapped, ticked off.

"I don't know. Maybe I'll keep it." Kuroo tossed the ball in the bin and sat next to Kenma.He waved the switch in front of his face. "Maybe I'll play the new game you bought."

Making a face, Kenma snatched the switch out of Kuroo's hand. He stuffed it into his bag and got up. "I'm leaving," he grumbled.

"Fine. I'll see you later," his friend called.

No you won't. I'm locking all the doors and windows. I'm not going to open the door. I won't let you in, even if you're BURIED in the snow, Kenma grumpily thought to himself. It was freezing cold. He went to the club room to change back into his normal clothes. After he had put on his shirt, a buzz caught his attention. He turned his phone on. It was a message from Hinata.

TheTangerineGiant
Hey Kenma! I got the game you mentioned today, and I made my character. Should I begin playing?

Kenma thought for a moment. Hinata sucked at games. He would probably get griefed or stuck on an easy level. But then again, it would help him learn his playing style. Kenma thought a little longer before replying.

KenmaCat
If you want

He finished changing and was just about to leave, when Hinata replied.

TheTangerineGiant
Okay then! I'll play a little, but I bet it'll be more fun with you ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

KenmaCat
You never know. It might seem like I'm slowing you down.

TheTangerineGiant
Never! 

KenmaCat
Whatever you say

Kenma chuckled to himself. He could imagine Hinata pouting, trying to think up ways to show that it would be more fun playing together. It was adorable in a way. Kenma scowled at the thought and continued on his way home, hurrying before Kuroo got tired of practicing.

>.<

"The nuggets are also good," Hinata said. It was saturday and he was at the mall, eating chicken nuggets, when he had ran into Kiyoko, Nishinoya, and Tanaka (who had probably been following her).

Kiyoko gave him a curious look, and Tanaka nodded. "Yes." he agreed.

"You know what I want?" Nishinoya spoke up. He rubbed his hands together with a hungry expression. "Dino nuggets, the best nuggets."

Hinata tapped his chin thoughtfully. "I wonder if they have those here."

Tanaka scoffed. "This is the mall. They have EVERYTHING here. We must search for the HOLY DINO NUGGETS!"

Everyone got hyped for dino nuggets, except Kiyoko, who took this chance to escape from her two stalkers. Nishinoya and Tanaka realized she was gone too late. They both were devastated. "Hey Hinata, has Kenma said anything about the practice match?" Nishinoya asked suddenly.

Hinata shook his head. He didn't have his phone on him, so he couldn't show them their recent messages. "Not really. We kinda just update each other about how many days we have left, and sometimes talk about what we're going to do. But most of the time, we talk about a new game we plan on playing together," he answered.

"Sounds suspicious," Tanaka murmured. "You two aren't dating are you?"

Nishinoya added in a "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?"

Confused, Hinata stared at them, biting into his chicken nuggets. They smirked. "No, we aren't," he answered finally.

"Are you sure? Like ABSOLUTELY SUUUUUUUUURE?" Tanaka and Nishinoya pressed, still smirking.

"NO. I mean yes. Wait wha- WE AREN'T DATING," Hinata snapped. The other two burst out laughing, and reassured him they were just teasing. Hinata grumbled under his breath as they continued on their dino nugget search.