38

Kenma yawned. It was finally a weekend day, and he really should be playing games. So why in the world was he helping Lev buy a gift for his sister? And why was Yamamoto here?

Guess the theory was true. Idiots attract, and hanging out with people was actually a torture method. Nice. Kenma stared at the sky while Lev looked at stuffed animals. One day the sun will explode and destroy everything in its path, including earth, destroying humanity at last.

God, that sounded wonderful.

"Which one do you think looks better?" Kenma turned his attention to Lev, who was holding two stuffed cats.

He narrowed his eyes. "They're literally the same thing," he said. Yamamoto nodded in agreement, but was too busy looking something else.

Lev shook his head. "This one is a darker silver, while this one is normal. Which one should I get?" Kenma took a deep breath. THEY. WERE. THE. SAME. HOW COULD SOMEONE BE SO STUPID? HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW-

"The first one. The color makes it look more healthy, while the other one makes the cat look worn out. If you want it to look fresh, and new, get the first one," Yamamoto answered.

Kenma could feel his soul being taken from his body.

"I'm surprised you couldn't decide, Kenma. You taught me how to notice these." When Kenma raised an eyebrow, Lev explained, "When you're buying new controllers for your switch, you can never decide which shade of red to get."

Wait. He did do that- Kenma closed his eyes. "Of course," he simply said. His two teammates gave him puzzled expressions.

I can feel the depression coming. The setter rubbed his temple and sighed. "Are you done?"

Lev nodded.

"Good. I'm leaving. Bye."

>.<

Kenma shut down his computer and looked out the window. Shortly after he had abandoned his two teammates, it had started raining. He had been playing for hours and the rain still hadn't stopped.

He liked rainy days. They were better than sunny days, which were all about energy. Rainy days, he could be lazy all he wanted.

The setter leaned back in his chair and yawned. He could fall asleep right now. His gaming chair was comfortable. For some reason, he was reminded of Hinata sleeping in the same chair. The small boy was-

No. Oh, god. Kenma shook his head. He had stuff to do other than think about the tangerine now. Like...

...

Sleep? Yea, sleep. Kenma got up, walked a couple steps, and fell onto his bed. He yelped when he landed on the edge, and fell off. Cursing under his breath, Kenma crawled under the covers.

Again, his mind started thinking about that same energetic idiot. Kenma was internally screaming. He grabbed a pillow and covered his  head.

Not knowing what to do, Kenma picked up his phone and texted Kuroo. He sent the message quickly.

KenmaCat
I hate you

AmazingKuroo
What?

KenmaCat
Just wanted to let you know

AmazingKuroo
Don't say that about your friends, Kyanma ;-;

KenmaCat
I hate you more than I hate that nickname

AmazingKuroo
Kenmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;-;

KenmaCat
Alright, bye

Smug and satisfied, Kenma turned his phone off. He closed his eyes. He was going to take a really, really, really long nap. But he screamed into his pillow when a certain boy entered his mind.