26

"Taaaaaaaaaake meeeeee with youuuuuuuu." Kenma looked up from wiping his hair with a towel to see Lev reaching for him. "I wanna go to an arcade too."

Kenma made a thoughtful face. "Sure," he said. Lev's face brightened up. "I'll take you when I finally die." Instantly the silver headed blockers attitude crumbled.

"Please, Kenma? Besides, Hinata likes me more than he likes you. Okay- that was a lie," Lev instantly said when Kenma gave him an icy glare. He pouted. "I just want to play games with you guys."

"Ask Kuroo. He'll probably use it as an excuse to spy on me," Kenma muttered.

When Lev began looking around, Kenma regretted saying anything. He also regretted having someone so stupid on his team. How was Kuroo going to spy on him? Yea, he knew Kenma was going to the arcade, but he didn't know which one. Though, the setter better leave, before Kuroo decided to follow him. God, they were both so annoying.

The sound of the people practicing was slightly exhausting. Some was Nekoma volleyball members who wanted to stay a little longer. Most was Karasuno though. Kenma watched an energetic tangerine receive his teammates spikes.

Hinata's movement was growing smoother. He was able to move a bit faster too. Kenma couldn't help but feel proud of his friend. It won't be long until training with Karasuno will actually be fun.

It was amazing how much the small boy could focus on the positive. At first he was crushed, but he still found someway to practice volleyball. 

I like that about him. Shutupmindnooneaskedyou.

Kenma was snapped out his trance, Bokuto calling Kuroo to try to block one of his spikes.. He sighed. Why was there so many loud people in one place?

He sighed when finally Karasuno called for the end up practice. Daichi helped Sugawara and Kageyama pick up the balls on the floor. Hinata grinned goofily while Nishinoya praised him. But he quickly noticed Kenma staring at him.

"Hi!" he called. "Didn't you see me? Aren't I awesome?"

Kenma just gave him a small awkward smile. Kageyama bopped Hinata on the head. "Stop talking to your rival, and help us clean up," he said.

"Do it yourself!"

"I would, but you're being useless, so you have to help."

"Bakayama!"

Hands distracted Kenma from the two. "Watching your crush?" Kuroo teased. Kenma made a face at him and Kuroo laughed. 

The setter brushed his hands of him. "I'm just waiting for him to finish up," he said.

"Suuure. You know, Lev asked me if the four of us could go to the arcade together. Doesn't that sound nice~"

"It sounds like the world is ending."

Kuroo sighed. "Sadly, I can't go. Because I'm going to try to hook up with-"

"Ew. No. You're pillows rejected you so many times already, stop making it suffer," Kenma cut him off.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT-"

Kenma got up. "Looks like Hinata's waiting for me. It was fun talking to you. Bye~" He waved, while Kuroo narrowed his eyes at him.

Hinata glanced up from his phone, and instantly beamed. "Are we going now? Where are we going? I've never been to an arcade before!" he blabbered.

"Calm down. Lets go."

Hinata hopped after him cheerfully. He winced, but that didn't slow him down. If he kept bouncing like that, the idiot would hurt his leg again. Rolling his eyes, Kenma grabbed his hand. That made the tangerine stop bouncing. Hinata staggered, before catching his balance, and settled for walking nervously.