42

"Cat boy with no life, wake up. WAKE UP NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW NOOOOOWPOOWBVHBHIJ"

Kenma jolted up, glaring at Kuroo, who was screeching demonically. The friend was swinging in his game chair. "How the hell did you get in my house," he pressed. 

Kuroo snorted. "How can I not? If your mom doesn't let me in, because I've known you for so long, then I climb into your window." He smiled, as if that was a good thing. Kenma needed to start locking his window.

"Well go away," he muttered, rolling over. "I'm trying to sleep. I can't understand you anyway."

He was instantly hit with a pillow. Kenma covered his head. "Wake up, you have to visit Chibi-Chan today," Kuroo protested. "If you ditch him, I'm hiding your switch. You will never find it."

No reply.

Finally Kenma jerked up, glaring at his friend. He got out of bed and began searching around. Kuroo watched smugly. Kenma grabbed a bookbag. He put his switch, earbuds, phone, and snacks in it. 

He put on his shoes and proper clothes. Kenma was officially ready to leave ninth level of hell to the fifth.

"Wait, wait, wait. You're going to fast," Kuroo whined.

The setter didn't pay attention to him until he noticed Kuroo was readier than him. "No." His voice was cold.

Kuroo smiled. "I can't afford a ticket sadly, but, being the good friend I am, I can still walk you to the train station."

"NO."

"COME ON I'M LIKE THE THIRD MAIN CHARACTER HERE! PEOPLE NEED ME!"

"I DON'T CARE, NO."

Kuroo huffed, crossing his arms. "Let me go, or I'll tell Lev we're about to leave," he said. Kenma stared at him. He stared back. They stared at each other.

"Fine."

Kenmas 'oh so good friend' cheered happily. The captain followed the depressed pudding head out the door, both of them quickly saying bye to his mom. Walkin in silence was impossible with Kuroo though.

"So what are you going to do when you get there?" the older boy asked.

Kenma shrugged. "Dunno. I planned on tossing to him for a while, then leaving, but you thought it was a good idea to spend the night so-"

The snickering sound was SO ANNOYING. "Of course, by the time you guys are finished, you'll be exhausted."

"I could sleep on the train-"

"Nuh uh. The train is full of such EVIL people at night. You need the protection of Chibi-Chan," Kuroo disapproved. 

I swear to god, I will- "Sure, whatever."

Kenma couldn't define how relieved he was when they made it to the train station. He punched in his ticket and got ready to go. The last thing he would hear was the disgusting chatter of people, before he zoned out into the gamer world. I guess its better than Kuroo's voi-

"Don't forget to send me pictures!" Kuroo called, right before Kenma was about to put his headphones in.

"SHUT UP."