4

It was finally the day! Hinata could barely stay still as he sat on the bus, that was on its way to Tokyo. Next to him, Yamaguchi was asleep. He probably was one of the few people awake, and the others were too excited to sleep. Kageyama was scrolling through his phone. His expression was emotionless, but Hinata knew he was probably fighting a smile. Tsukishima was wide awake too.

Hinata was texting Kenma, excited to see his friend. He was also excited to see Bokuto too!

KenmaCat
Me, Kai, and Kuroo are waiting for your bus to get here

TheTangerineGiant
Aww, you're waiting? You're so nice, Kenma :D

KenmaCat
Kuroo dragged me along

TheTangerineGiant
So cruel (ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)

KenmaCat
...I guess I also wanted to see you

TheTangerineGiant
I can't wait to see you too! ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

When they got there, Coach Ukai woke everyone up, and they began getting off single file. Hinata hopped after Kageyama, Yamaguchi behind him. Just as Kenma said, the three Nekoma players were waiting.

"Rooster Head!" Hinata gasped.

Kuroo smiled and waved, not taking insult by the nickname, since he was so used to it. He noticed Tsukishima. "Hey blocker!" he called, grinning. Tsukishima sighed, regretting even existing.

Hinata looked around and noticed Kenma playing on his switch. "Kenma!" He waved his hand, trying to get the setters attention. The pudding head glanced up, slightly. When he realized it was Hinata, he set his switch down, and waved nervously.

"What were you playing?" Hinata asked curiously.

Kenma handed him the switch, which Hinata checked out eagerly. "The new game. I'm trying to level up so I can catch more powerful pokemon," he explained. Hinata stared in awe at the screen.

"You have so many pokemon. I've only caught six," he muttered, pouting. Kenma gave him a reassuring smile.

"KENMA??? Are you SMILING? And letting someone OTHER THAN YOU HOLD YOUR SWITCH?" a voice gasped. The smile turned into a look of disgust as Lev slid his way into the conversation. "Hey Shoyo!"

"Hi Lev!" Hinata handed the switch back to his friend, who suddenly looked like he didn't want to be there.

Levs green eyes glowed. "Where's your team staying? Is it close to where we're staying? Are we even staying anywhere?"

"No, we're not," Kenma answered bitterly.

Lev sighed in disappointment. Hinata tried to remember where they were supposed to be staying, but he couldn't remember the name. "Probably a nearby hotel," he finally said. He looked around. "Fukurōdani isn't here yet?"

"They arrive tomorrow, I think," Lev replied. He planted his hand on Kenma's head, and started nodding it left and right. "Kuroo is excited!"

"Better make the most of it before more annoying people show up," Kenma muttered, glaring at Lev, and pushing his hand off him. Hinata was trying his hardest not to laugh. "As if we don't have enough already."

>.<

Kenma was EXTREMELY annoyed. The practice match was tomorrow because Karasuno needed to get prepared, and OF COURSE Kuroo had to drag him along. Kuroo was trying to convince Tsukishima to practice with him, and he needed Kenma to come along because he wanted the setter to toss for him, which Kenma did not plan on doing.

Karasuno was awfully noisy. A guy, who Hinata said was named Tanaka, was bragging about their managers to Yamamoto. Kuroo was still trying to convince Tsukishima to block for him. Hinata was talking excitedly with Inuoka and Lev. 

Trying to take his mind off everyone, Kenma went into the gamer world, shutting out everything around him.

Someone glaring and muttering behind him did not help. He quickly scooted away from Kageyama.

The atmosphere was slightly unsettling and he didn't know why. He could barely focus on his game because of the amount of tension. When they got to the hotel, a loud 'Gwaaaaah!' made everyone turn to Hinata.

"It's HUGE! Like MEGA HUGE! I bet they have good food here. Imagine the meat," he gushed.

Tanaka laughed. "Yeah! This is the work of your senpai's."

"No it isn't,"Coach Ukai and Tekeda said at the same time, and everyone burst out laughing.