19

While Hinata watched his teammates practice (Daichi's orders), he got a phone call. When he answered, he was met with Natsu's screaming voice. "I FORGOT TO ADD WATER! NOW THE MAC AND CHEESE IS BURNT!" she yelled.

"What?"

"THE SMOKE ALARMS GOING OFF CAUSE I FORGOT TO ADD WATER TO THE MAC AND CHEESE! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU TURN A SMOKE ALARM OFF," Natsu shouted.

Hinata knew she wasn't over exaggerating, because he could hear the ringing in the background. "First of all, stop screaming. Moms gonna yell at you for cursing, you're seven. Second, what in the world were you doing?"

Natsu took a deep breath. "I was cooking mac and cheese in a cup, and forgot to add the water. The smoke stinkssss."

"Did you...did you start a fire?"

"No. It's just burnt."

Hinata sighed. "Where was mom when you did all this?" he asked. Why was Natsu even trying to cook by herself in the first place? "Where was your brain when you did all this?"

Natsu must've got the smoke alarm to stop, because he didn't hear it anymore. "I was hungry. Mom is out shopping," she grumbled. "I would've asked, if she was here."

"Pour yourself a bowl of cereal," Hinata said. "Why are you trying to cook anyway?"

"Because YOU can do it, so I can tooo," Natsu complained. Hinata could hear her throwing away burnt noodles.. "How come you can cook? It's so unfair."

The tangerine laughed. "Because I'm sixteen."

Natsu snorted. "When are you coming back? I miss your trash cooking. And it's boring without you," she asked.

"I should be on my way back in three or four days," Hinata answered, leaning against the wall.

"OH NO. MOMS HOME. I HAVE TO GO, BYE ONII-CHAN!" With that, Natsu hung up. Hinata choked on the water he was drinking, and started coughing. He beat his chest. She is in sooo much trouble.

He gasped for air. When he was finished dying, Hinata smiled. Natsu was such a dork.

>.<

"What's wrong?" the tangerine asked.

Yamaguchi placed a towel on his head, looking disappointed. He thanked Hinata, who handed him a water bottle. The green haired boy sighed. "I messed up almost all of my float serves," he muttered. "I could've did better."

Coach Ukai slapped him on the back, and Yamaguchi spit his water out. Hinata let out an "ugh", reaching for another towel. "It's good to notice your flaws and have a hunger for improvement. You're a good player."

The moss headed boy nodded his thanks, but he was too busy apologizing to Hinata, who was wiping water of his face.

"Shoyo!" Hinata looked up to see Nishinoya waving at him. "Tanaka has snacks."

Fooooooooooood? Heck yea. Hinata reassured Yamaguchi it was okay, before running (as fast as he could go with an injured leg) up to his friends. Tanaka handed him a box. Curious, Hinata opened it.

"My sister made them. They're usually garbage, so you can have them," Tanaka told him.

Hinata raised an eyebrow at the deformed cookies. "Go ahead, try them," Nishinoya urged.

They didn't look like normal cookies. They were literally balls with chocolate chips in them. Hinata was worried he might get food poisoning. He to a tiny piece and ate it. Nishinoya and Tanaka stared at him.

He shrugged. "Not bad."

"GOOD. NOW GO GIVE KENMA SOME!" Tanaka chirped, grinning.

"Wha-"

Tanaka didn't let him finish. "He's right over there. Hurry before he has goes to class." He pointed to a exhausted looking setter. Kenma was talking to Kuroo, who was holding his hair back, while he wiped his sweaty face.

"Do iittttttttt," Tanaka whispered.