24

"I want our belongings back!" He said in a commanding tone of voice causing his father to look at him then shaking his head no then leaned back on his chair with a sarcastic smile.

"I WANT OUR THINGS BACK! NOW!" Screaming now his palms in balls like he was about to kick everything around him.

They could see the vein on his forehead popping like it will burst. The rest of the family looked at him now suprised of that much animosity.

Scratching his eyebrows playfully his father place his elbows on the table trying to be intimidating, he told his mother he could tame them with his alpha vibe reminding her that he made possible business deal with people that looks more terrible than those two.

"I said no! Now go in your bedroom maybe like that you'll know how to act around people you should respect."

His answer infuriated Gavin who started laughing sarcastically shaking his head, eyebrows knot in wonder mimicking him.

"And who are you to said no?"
Arching his eyebrows hands up in a questioning mode waiting expectingly.

"I'm your FATHER!"

Chuckling one hand now in his pocket the second hand finger tapping on his lower lip like he were thinking, he finally shook his head like he didn't found the solution.

"I really don't see how it works! Like... You disappear saying that we were lost causes...! Now that we are fine you all come here playing the perfect family!? But Guess what? YOU'RE NOT FAMILY! You acquaintances! And again... You're for Mama. You act father like to Avery commanding what we have to eat when you know nothing about us!"

Pursing his lips like his eyes wandered around unaffected by them, like he were scolding small children. Something at the very moment which reminds Ariana of Ameril the way she treated the two kids as the where the most precious thing in the world boosted their confidence. You could hear him from the outside of the room and think he was all grown up. She more than everyone else know how it feels.

"Give me our things. RIGHT NOW!"

It was clear that Gavin was completely aggravated in his eyes burn a fire that made his father uncomfortable inside, his wife sniffing near him made him clenched his jaws his eyes on his son he knew what he said was true, for the first time in all his life he felt his heart pricks as billion knifes were trying to end with him.

"I don't allow you..."

" out of the respect I have for you, you have nothing to allow me to do or not sir."

"Wait now I'll show you some respect..." Not budging the younger boy who had mature enough for his young age fixated the older man who lunched to him not afraid at all but as soon as he near the place he stood his Mama interfere in front of him holding his opponent firmly..

"Let go of me, I will teach this brat some respect."

"Violence isn't the solution. Now stop that."

"Someone told me that people use violence when they are unable the use other solutions, but when you love you make the most difficult punishment to look like nothing." The lesson coming from the young mouth made Conrad face redder if it was possible.

"Gavin it's enough okay! We get your point."

Ariana spoke turning to look at he you boy. Bravely he looked back his eyes full of disgust she never think she could ever see on his face.

"YOU don't speak to me okay!!! Avery was right you know, NOW, RIGHT NOW, I hate all of you especially YOU. You're a liar."

The look of pure hatred that he gave through his tearful face broke her heart, that moment she knew the bad move she did she should have think this enough making her babies passed first.