37

The representative board community was an institution that regulate the fluidity of businesses in the country much like all the states and could go overseas, what they decided go changing or making a lot of life for the good or bad. It mostly a super State in the world of the economy.

Being the head of that institution was a place people could kill to have. Since Ariana was invested in fortifying the foundations of her business in sectors that was boosted by the crisis she didn't registrated any lost, in fact her not investing overseas strengthen her national positions making her a reference in many sectors of activities.

The fact that they wanted her to be the head wasn't a charity case she was indeed in all the country the only business woman that held the most input to the country.

The resent event around the world, the sanitary crisis which closed the countries frontiers enhanced her benefits while a lot of people faced bankruptcy.

From the beginning Ameril wasn't a fan of that idea she knew Ariana was everything without being place in that position for her it smelled bad news mixed with things she didn't want her to come near with. Rules she knew was easily overpass to have the gain, whatever life that cost. And in doing so the arms use was not always the one everyone could see.

In this case she had a feeling of déjà vu that persuade her that that illness wasn't normal.

Since she was the best in the business her nomination was just a formality for the others members. Due to Ameril doubt they still had to talk about it to decide if it was the best for their family, but what happened put everything on hold, now that she wasn't hearing about it she was sure that even the votes for the head of the bord was pushed back to an unknown date for no one talked about it anymore that was to show how desperate they were to have her.

"Yes, they called one day to tell her that she was chosen to be the head representative. She decided to tell you that in person the day everything happened."

"Wait! What?! She was chosen?! I wasn't... why didn't you tell me that soon? Why isn't it out there!?"

Standing up Ameril took a sharp breath like she received a hard punch in her stomach, she wanted to scream on top of her lungs, now she was sure they did that to her.

"I, I, look Ameril Ariana knew you didn't like the idea, she made them signed a paper that said she will be the one telling the world, you know must like her lawyers that was buying time to convince you, I didn't knew it was a bad idea, now I can see your point. Don't hate me for not telling you, she made me promise..."

Sighing Ameril massaged her temple trying to push back the migraine she felt coming, knowing she couldn't hold grudges against Olivia, Ariana was one stubborn woman who made everything she wanted with people like puppets in her hands, that she knew her wife to be.

She warned her that it was risky to be around people who are part of occultism, members of every kind of secret group affiliated to ones that was dangerous, they didn't even hide it.

To be surpassed by someone who belong to none of their dark groups without them fighting back will have been to easy. Whomever it was in that very moment that did that to her wife she wished them to root in hell.

Putting one in one Olivia hand covered her mouth astonished by what was plain as day.

"No way!That mean...Someone did that. I, why? How?" Short of breath she closed her mouth thinking how happy Ariana was that day. To tell Ameril was her priority, her face shone reflecting all the happiness she had in her. Never did she witnessed that part of her, but in a matter of minutes she was laying on the floor of the very office Olivia was in dying.