14

"Your house is beautiful."

"Seriously? You didn't showed that much emotions when you entered. I bet you like it as you're liking your food."Ariana countered analysing the you woman face, it was clear that she didn't like as she did her mansion back to Malbury.

The young woman spoon stopped midway to her mouth then she smiled sheepishly to cover her previous action but to the Fox that Ariana was nothing was left aside.

Placing her cutely on the table, Ariana crossed her hands her gaze never living Ameril who was now shoving foods in her mouth, food that she apparently dislike given the way her nose was flairing like she was about to gag same as her two minions.

It was already Sunday evening, Ariana pursed her lips taking close look at them, they were the images of mildness and well-behaved children.

In one motion she wiped her mouth and laid her napkin near her empty plate, she actually like oysters.

"Chef?" Ariana called out in no time the man appear on the doorway.

"Can you take this meal away? It seems like they all are in probation here."

Oysters aren't bad Ariana tried to convince herself but the sore face around her made her heart sank now that she knew that the kids disliked the food before they will have continued to fool her like that if she didn't knew Ameril face as the back of her hand, strange but true. She could tell by the twist expression of her face how she felt.

"Why! It's good!" The all looked up saying at the same time. The Chef smile at his boss demeanor which was one of scepticism.

"Yes, I am the Nunn. I can see that none of you like it."

"It"

"Save it you three, why will you force yourself to eat it if you don't like it? Ameril."

"It's not that bad."

"That does not answer my question. I thought we had a deal."

Thinking back at what she was referring slightly lost, one hand in the back of her neck, her face lighten as Ariana words in the garden the first day resurfaced. But she was wrong though it was her saying never a deal.

"Yeah, huh, you liked it a lot, so, like I said it not that bad, you just have to be use to it."

One glance around she could see heads nodded in approval.

"We will make a deal now. I don't want you to do something like this ever again. You don't have to force yourself on something just because I love it! Now if you do that why am I here for? I'm supposed to provide for you, to make you have whatever you want if I don't, where will be the point in having all the money I have."

Looking at each of them, first at Ameril who sat at her right, then near her at Avery and finally she met eyes with Gavin. All of them hung their heads fidgeting hands on the table, it was really creepy as they looked alike, the kids picked all Ameril behavior. Even the "please" and "thanks you" one, to say everyone was amazed around the mansion will be an understatement.

The Chef came back with trays full of ham sandwiches with lettuces and tomatoes, after putting two in each plate, accompanied by milkshake with ice cream, he smiled back at the thanks you that fuse from three different places around the table.
They didn't wait to dig in pleasure visible on their faces even if the kids disliked everything that looks lettuces before, now Gavin picked the slice of tomato that fell in his plate making the same inconscious noice he always does when it was meat.

Bowing the Chef exited the room , fifteen minutes later what will have take five before, napkins were placed in plates. As they removed its they all went in the kitchen Ameril washed it's while Gavin wiped and Avery place them in its place on the countertop. Just observing Ariana sat there waiting for them to finish.