1

"Ameril, tell me my dear what about your future? When do you plan on attending the young adults group in our church!? It's been a long time since I've tried to have you with us."

Looking around the well design open space living room all painted in blue on certain walls and white on the ceiling. To have everyone attention, Mr Davis the pastor of the local church of Malbury Hill mentioned again for the fifth time while straightening his posture.

He had really lost the count of the time he had been mostly begin the young woman , gaining a smile of contentment from the Watson parents and a polite one from their daughter.

"It will be really great for Ameril, since she does not have anything special to do now. Right Ameril?"

Greta Watson responded looking to her daughter side with hope but soon internally sighed, not missing the look that she held on her face, one that a stranger could miss but not the one that gave birth to her, the 'finished your talk I want to be dismissed but I'm to polite too tell you so' face.

Looking back at the man she covered her daughter passivity by a small laugh.

"Plus, I may add, it is not just some work group of giving advice to the youngs around you. You're a very responsible person and everyone have great respect for you. Mr and Mrs Watson it is certainly rewarding to have Ameril as your child. At least I can speak for the church and the community when I say that."

Staring at him through her perfect lashes, Ameril could tell that all the good words Mr Davis was trowing toward her parents certainly served a plan which was certainly to not go to his weekly meeting with the church members without a positive answer from them.

Their church was growing and to have some one as respected as the Watson daughter amongst the youths will be a plus.

He knew very well that praising them will do the trick. Glancing at his principal target who had her placide but smiling face, in a fashion that trick most people.

The small smile that he knew since she was a teenager was more for him as a mask, after trying to figure her out, you couldn't Know what she was thinking about.

Averting his gaze to her parents it was clear that they were enthusiastic and his best chance to have some sort of answer.

"Thanks Reverend, we are proud of her you can tell. But that is her decision to make, but I can promise you that we will talk about it."

A big smile on, Richards Watson clapped his hands looking at his daughter who sat there still not saying anything like always. Sometimes he wondered if she was even there.

His community praises showed him how good he raised her in the fear of God and the respect of others, or so he like to tell himself knowing fully well it was all crap. What they didn't knew was the fact that Ameril was a self-made person who did it all by herself.

Out of all his four children she was the one that made him the most proud, her school records were remarkable, she always was ahead of all off the riches children of Malbury Hill. First in all her subject, there were no one like her, socially she was great with everyone but tent to be introvert the big part of the time mostly at home.

"Everyone can tell Richards, If I could I will want a child like yours. That is why there is more of her being the chief of the youths. I demand..."

Wiping his forehead more for the form than the actual sweating, the finest air of Mrs Watson living room could not allow something like that, they weren't outrageously rich but as the perfect middle class they weren't missing anything either.

Greta Watson always makes sure that her household didn't lack anything, not to mention for the record that every soul around knew that it was a habit for him to do so.