34

Time froze for moment in the big living room at Maurean visible bitter face it was like she had seen a gosh, at her tightened jaws and sudden dark eyes it was clear that the subject matter for her on a personal level.

Breathing out silently Olivia for the first time in her life felt the need to slap Conrad for his insensitivity, sometimes he could do things so brutally sit was unbelievable, shaking her head she bit her tongue heartbroken at the tone of the young woman.

Their sister hurting voice had the two men gazes turned towards her taken aback knowing they'll never act like that to her knowing she was lesbian.

"What!?! No!!" They interjected at the same time like one would do when they were wrongly accused.

It was almost real but it didn't matter anymore for her. What was said couldn't be taken back. She was fade up to do as if it was nothing. She had already heard that in others people words, like being homosexual was a totally unfit to be related with religion or spiritually.

Shaking her head she arched her eyebrows questioningly looking directly in Conrad apologetic eyes daring him to contradict her.

"No? Then why couldn't she trust in God or love him or have a relationship with him? Did you not implied it because of her sexual orientation!?...Don't answer that one... your faces said it all."

"It's not like that." Moving his hand in the air vigorously, he looked at her reminding her of the young man he used to be. feeling bad at how sad his sister eyed him, Conrad felt himself getting lost in this argument a tug in his head alerted him of an incoming headache symbol he knew of his defeat.

Laughing humourlessly she opened her hands questioningly her eyes piercing his soul, the sorrow inside being more difficult to hold than a gun pointed at his face.

"So how is it Conrad? Huh? Marc-angel? So two measures for the same weight?? If you are homophobic with her... Dear you are with me, what now? Mine is tolerable because I am your sister right!? You have no choice...!!? Be men and tell me the truth... Am I bothering you? Because it seems like..."

Her index up at Marc-Angel attempt to retaliate vigorously at his sister harsh words shushing him she stop what she was saying before the same index point at theirs hands.

"See what is in your glasses, it certainly cost more than people will work hard to ever get paid for a years... Now. There are billion people crying out there, asking the universe the "why?" Question, and what are we doing? Discussing about trivial matters. What I do or someone else do with their body she'll not be anyone concern."

Shaking is head at least refuting her words even though she didn't want to hear anything, Conrad opened his mouth to talk to no avail. Maurean didn't let him the time to do it, she was decided to let go of what she had to say.

" okay... If you're not homophobic, then seriously, who our mother commits herself with is non of our businesses! Our 'businesses' are to have her safe and happy as she always does for us. We ate succulents and very expensive meal today, and everyday may I add, good wine and stuff, certainly to celebrate what we have as mom did by putting that ring on Ameril finger. We should stop being sorry for ourselves, learn to say thank you for what God or whomever it is out there gave us. So please grow up and be the men Mom worked so hard to make you be."

Curtly most in Fox mode, Maurean stern voice retaliate harshly looking at her  two siblings tired of theirs manners.

At this very moment Olivia saw in Maurean, a grown up woman not the  womanizer she appeared to be but the leader of this family after her mother, the way she was standing up for her mother caused Olivia heart to jump with happiness, her friend thought it will never happen but there she just witnessed it. The way she had changed lately was so drastic but fantastic at the same time that it made her proud of her.