18

Feeling like she was emerging from a fog Ameril woke up again Ariana still under her, the room was now lightened by the sunlight. She could feel it on her skin which wasn't covered anymore when she first woke up she remembered having it on her.

Lazy eyes opened only to fall on an empty bed to the other part it seemed like the kids beat her by waking up first. Sighing feeling tired even after sleeping that much she hugged Ariana body tightly as if she wanted their bodies to make one her face finding a place in the crock of her neck exhaling all she could of her perfume it weirdly calmed her nerves.

She remembered the last time she fell like this was when she was fifteen, she remembered that her mother was there to take care of her it wasn't as if she didn't planned it, their relationship was going North the only way she could think of discussing with her daughter was to trick her by putting too much sugar in everything she cooked for her birthday.

Ameril remembered consuming so much sugar, with her mother giving it to her again and again under her father disapproving eyes, only after did she understood what those stare he gave her meant.

Her mother knew that all the days that will follow she would have her all by herself, she was her mother after all, everything just went as planned at the end they concluded some sort of arrangements where Ameril  could at least let her hugged her sometimes if she didn't wanted her to take extreme measures like what she did, they were so great of friends before Ameril distance herself.

Yawning she started rubbing the tip of her nose on the soft skin of Ariana neck, the woman started squirming underneath her uncomfortable but Ameril wouldn't let go, it was a sort of payback for what she did.

The fact that she could remind her what her mother did pulled a trigger in her mind, Ariana used the same trick her mother did then, now she had her exactly were she wanted. The only thing she hoped was for her to support the outcome.

"Ame..ril, sw..ee.t.y stop it. Dear!" Not doing anything to stop her Ariana stuttered her head doing more place, in one day she learned that she could turn from warm to cold when you refused her something, also she was very touchy.

"Don't want, it is a payback. You listened in the car."

Laughing now that she was exposed Ariana force her to look at her, a huge smile on her lips. If she had to do it again she would do it without second guessing it. Ameril wasn't really mad the sparkles in her eyes gave it all.

"Good afternoon sunshine..." thumbs stroking the young woman cheeks, Ariana chuckled just happy. " You like it hmm?"

"It's not the point. You drugged me now bear the consequences.  You will be stuck with me now until there no effect left."

"You made it clear when I tried to stand up earlier. Now see. Almost three o'clock.  And don't worry Dear I am more than happy to be where I am."

Defeated Ameril looked through the huge glass window of he bedroom, the view was mesmerizing, she could used that view everyday.

"Sweetie?" The voice was so soft that Ameril responded with a "hmm" as to not disturb the silence around them.

"I am very sorry for pushing you away that day in the elevator. I think it through, I only could concluded that everything thing started there. That's when you started acting cold. I don't want that between us we make a great team. We, we are great together hmm? Never think that I could harm you intently as I will do with the kids. Am I forgiven?"

Ameril could read in the older woman eyes that what she said was true, rolling her eyes playfully Ameril kissed her left cheek murmuring a muffle " Yes, you are" before laying back in her cuddling her this time. In response the older one just laughed it off taking her book back she started reading again one hand doing circles on Ameril back.