7

Thinking hard for a moment, Ariana couldn't find a way to keep her project in track, now that the event was postponed she couldn't think straight, taking deep breaths she pushed things around her desk which looked like an huricane passed over it searching her phone. Finally finding the device near her coffee mug, she immediately called Olivia who answered after the first ring.

"Hey! What is wrong you never called that early." Not minding the lack of greeting, the woman went straight to the point she could hear her erratic respiration.

"We have a problem. Come over and we will discuss about it."

"Oh, okay I'm coming, I'll be there in like thirty minutes. It could be more fast if your house wasn't like to the other side of the town."

"Olivia! Not now. You are already wasting time."

"Jeez. A woman can joke! calm down I'm on my way."

Hanging out Olivia wondered what could have her to be summoned by her boss lady, yes she could go there whenever she wanted but never did she received an alarming call like this one, not wasting time she rushed out of the kitchen where she was about to make breakfast, guess her husband will to that himself.

After hanging up Ariana started working again trying her best to be focus on what she was doing even if it was proving to be difficult she succeed and was even startled by the noise of her door.

Face palming herself mentally Ariana straightened her outfit, she felt out of it in this particular day being startled by everyone like a newbie. Standing up she met Olivia mid office, the two hugged and kissed good morning on cheeks, then Ariana resumed her previous position her eyes never leaving her.

"You are here that fast!" She said after taking a seat.

With a global gaze Ariana who was an early person smiled spotting her friend demeanor. It was clear that Olivia was in a hurry she was not fancy clothed but even in her sports pants, tank top complement by an Adidas sport jacket and basket she looked younger, different but always beautiful. Even like that she looked like the director of an enterprise the size of Salton Deco.

"Always fashionable even in a hurry." She pushed seeing Olivia decided to not respond the first time.

"Everyone does not wake up at four to have to look like you." A fake but pleasant smile Olivia sat down crossing her thighs her eyes on her friend who just pointed the coffee mug near where she were.

"Thanks, I guess it wasn't made for me since it's in your favorite mug. Ok, ok, I'll just drink, at least I'm sure it's good. You should open a coffee shop if one day you find that you want to do something else. Your coffee are divine!"

Taking a sip she moaned at the texture it had, Ariana simply chuckled at her.

"So, what is it now? I think my mind can take it all now." Really feeling better after drinking all warm beverage without getting burn. She said putting the expensive mug down then stared at her friend questioningly.

"Martin called me."

"Wait Martin!!! Like in Martin Brandon!?

"Yes, he's in South Africa and will not be available for the two next months."

"OMG! That is impossible!!" Standing up she started passing back and forth " how will we do!? If he's not there I, Jesus!! we already send the invitations."

One hand in her hair she kept moving.

"Okay, first calm down. This won't find a solution if we cannot think straight. Plus sit down you will make me faint you continue." One hand up Ariana tried to calm her friend by minimizing the thing.