21

"Did you saw it? Now I hope you trust me. That woman is all over her and Ameril doesn't even see that!"

"Amber stop it. You're over thinking. Why are you so fixated on that matter? Let them be. If it's the truth then you can't fight it. The thing will finish before it even started. Be grateful she gave you a good position to start your life. And"

"Serena it is clear that she wanted to get rid of me. France!? Why am I going there?"

"To become a great fashions designer. End of the story. She could have send you back to home but gave you something you should be grateful for. Leaves Ameril, what I saw today taught me that she has great plans for Ameril! She's positioning her in places that will make her a woman's to fear."

Holding her friend by the shoulders she slowly but firmly pushed her in the chair next her determined to put some reason in her head, she knew what was going on with her it was clear for everyone who has eyes that she was very in love with the woman.

Serena really didn't have any problem with it, her time out of her family and town taught her another way of love, she knew that rejecting people for who they were didn't make any sense, she knew Amber since they were baby she wasn't someone bad.

So how could she decided she was only because of her sexual orientation? And what to say about Ameril? All those sermons her father lectured about what is good or not she knew wasn't the thruth, LOVE was the only thing that matter. Her father always said he could spotted an evil spirit from Afar and he did she personally assisted times where he would pray to chase those.

Him and his co-preachers sometimes have to do prayers together to chase evils spirit, they taught her to never be afraid but put her faith in front. Once that great man of God came and he said Ameril will be a good addition to the church work.

He said it was a vision he had that is why he was there, they were in her father office, the clerks convinced him to not tell a soul that they will managed it themselves claiming it was for her own good, that they will help her. That is the reason why her father so desperately wanted her.

The Bible says God does not live in a house made by men, his church is men themselves. All Serena could see now was how Ameril used her position to change every one life without asking anything in exchange.

No one else knew but she was the one who helped Noah when he practically killed himself by overdosing drugs two months after they arrived in San Francisco.

She payed for the hospital that night and for All the expenses of the high class private hospital where he was still following a therapy, the only thing she asked in return to never speak about that night again as if it never existed, was for him to become a good man, because it was a fact that the amount of money she payed he could work harder all his life to keep paying it.

She only used a credit card she had in her wallet. All her life she read about God and Jesus, how they acted and still do, everyone focus are on sins and hell but she read that if you accomplish love without judgment that was the only thing that matter.

Kneeling in front of her friend she looked at her tenderly doing her best to convey her love for her in a soft but firm stare. She wanted the best for her and that best certainly was in her future not in Ameril.

" I know it's hard to let go but face it! She's the number two in Salton Fox industry now, no one talk but everyone know that, she wears Coco channel, Gucci and so on. The other day when she met us at the Mall she had bodyguards with her, she always does not us! Whose money paid them?"

"When we were in the bathroom her wallet fell it contained the finest credits card's!! We all know that she doesn't even use them but the one who gave it to her want to mark their territory. I'm not judging but we all knew back to the town that she will not end with a nobody, if what you said is true then disappear, live your life, you don't want to personally see why they called her 'The Fox' , you don't want to be on her bad side. Take what she handed you and be."