22

"Hi, Salton?"

One foot in her office the CEO of World&Press Television, WPTV, a partner of Salton magazine, Mrs Willow Preston herself stood there looking at Maurean waiting a response.

Motioning her to do so with her free hand the young woman resumed her phone call biding her goodbye, eyebrows perfectly arched as her mother, knowing that she wanted something it wasn't often that she called her by her family name when no one was around.

Straightening herself she subtly checked out the older woman body, even if she wasn't in Milf her boss was always an exception the woman body was a turn on without her speaking, when she did spoke reason flee every right mind.

A small smile on the lady sat meeting Maureen eyes, well aware of what she was doing, they have this thing going on for years now it was just refreshing.

"I want an exclusivity, I know others televisions are certainly interested but we have you here, you can talk with the direction of Salton magazine tell them I'm very interested to present the spotlight of the new season they will release."

" Okay, Willow slow down. I have nothing to do with that. I don't even know how things go, so just go there and propose something like that? I haven't see my mother in nearly one year or so do you think that she will jump and accept everything I said?"

Frustrated Willow Preston look at Maurean one hand place on her desk, she was the most hard head she ever met, but also a hard working person she didn't stop working when she discovered that her place in the international television was due to her mother, but She was upset to said the least.

"I'm not saying that. Be positive she will be happier to see you, your mother love you!"

"Seriously!? You don't know about that. Look I can't promise you anything but I will try my best. I don't know why they decided to do things that way but we will see."

"Thanks you Maur."

The beautiful CEO stood up signaling the end of their improvise meeting, as it was the end of the week they hugged tightly each taking in the scent of the other then let go with smiles. They weren't the greatest of friends but at times Maureen sometimes used the older woman advices.

"Even if I'm not your mother, I am a mother. You are a wonderful woman and I am positive your mother love you, maybe her way but she does. Give her the possibility to show you."

Eyes deep in Maurean, Willow Preston stood there more serious than ever. She knew Mrs Salton, the woman was harsh on the outside but the one she saw at Disney world months ago wasn't shy about showing her feeling she was so carefree laughing at the woman whose face was now plastered everywhere.

One hand on the young Salton in front of her she did something she always wanted to do her lips covered a surprise Maureen ones, who immediately indulge opening her mouth to accept the woman expert tongue.

After wining the battle, Willow retrieved her lips from the dreamy face that stood in front her a small laugh grace her throat at the sight. Caressing her cheek she waited blue eyes to met hers.

" You see sometimes you never know what could happen. Just try it, if you cannot talk to her about what I want, I'll find another way. But go there, maybe today at work you have your day off, take your life back."

A small bitter laugh escaped Maurean not sure of that. Flipping her hairs back she took a sharp breath thinking what if her mother replaced her with that Ameril? Seeing the gears turned in head her head through her eyes Willow tapped her shoulder lightly to bring her back in the reality.

" You may be surprised. Try it will you."

A last peck on the now pink and tasty lips the CEO verified her lipstick then opened the door ajar, glancing back she made an invisible smile then her face was back to the mask everyone was used to see it will have been weird to have her getting out of her office smiling.