31

Running late, the two women entered the living room who was full with chatter, Conrad and Marc-Angel near the big glass that makes office of wall taking all the left part of the  room to a breathtakingly view of the garden, they were so engrossed in their conversation that they missed the new comers entry.

His wife sitting in between her two other children Sarah, nearly fifteen and Evans, thirteen were doing her best to listen to what her son was telling her trying her best not to sleep under her mocking daughter stare, who thought highly about her mother now, maybe she failed to be what her two little siblings need but since then she invested in being a true mother for them.

To say she succeed will be underrate the two now love her like never. Rolling her eyes at her daughter mocking one without being caught by her passionate boy she refocused when he grabbed her hand asking if she knew how it they found things on others planets he was talking about Mars she thought but for the life of her she never liked geography courses, the way he loved the matter surprised her to no end.

At least she had Sarah to prove that, the kid was just like her mother, but for the love of Evans indulging was a fact.

For a moment her eyes felt on the two overjoyed children near the fireplace laughing without a care in the world it had been long since she saw them like that, they seemed normal, I fact she knew they were normal. Focusing her attention on Evans a faint sigh escaped her lips.

The two persons that saw them were Maurean, who knew where her mother were running to when she left her office earlier. Upon seeing the children so excited only confirmed that "SHE" was around.

She had to agree that her mother has great taste, checking her out discreetly she understood why she had her mother link over her finger.

Tonight she was stunning in the dress she wore, they both looked like walking goddesses.

Olivia smile wide when she saw the woman, she never tired to see her. Standing up she walked towards them pulling the young woman in her embrace just happy to see her she had to admit Ameril was a bit of her weakness, she had a soft spot for her, something that rarely happens she only felt that way with Ariana, it was like if in her she could see her free, a bit freaking.

"Whose there? Isn't it my neerdy?"

Looking her up and down making by her words everyone focused their attention on them, she opened her mouth to say something but no sound come out.

"My bad, you are in cinderal mode tonight, I am sure no princess in a Knight armor will swept you on you feet though, we don't want blood to be shed. But one thing is missing."

Winking at her friend hinting at the lack of make up on the young woman face, Olivia placed her hand above Ameril shoulders practically taking her away from where she was glued to Ariana while making a sign to the maid, Ariana looked at her friend like she had two heads then shook her head at her.

"Nothing is missing. Thanks you dear." Dismissing the maid who handed her a glass of wine Ariana answered to Olivia comment.

"Si a little touch of..."

Taking her back in her arms subtly Ariana rolled her eyes a bit annoyed at the way Olivia always wanted to change Ameril to something she wasn't by adding make up on her face.

Taking in her beautiful bare face, the older woman licked her lips silently swallowing her liquor, her heart full of pride at how natural Ameril beauty was, it was mouthwatering, she really won some sort of lottery.

"Nothing. It's fine just like that"

Ameril Shook her head approvingly at her lover words holding her hand in hers, which caused Olivia to make a puffy sounds. Those two were really annoying her by the way they get together.