29

Yawning as a protest to someone trying to wake her up, Ameril hide her face in Ariana neck causing gauze bums on the older woman skin.

" Baby we are here, they are waiting us out. Please, hmm"

Sloppy kisses spreading on her neck something Ameril seemed to like to do, made her shuddered in pleasure.

Pushing her face away carefully , she held her at arms length a playful smile on but darker eyes fixated on sleepy ones.

"Darling don't start something you can't finish. We are there, wake up. Stop doing the baby"

"I don't want to. Beside I'm your baby, you said it yourself."

Going straight in her arms again Ameril hummed her skin scent she craves the feeling, now she couldn't or better didn't want to think but take advantage of what was handed to her by the fate, if that means playing the baby she was willing to.

"Yes baby you are and I don't want it any other way, but I promise that you'll not regret it if you agree to see your surprise, hmm, for me?"

Tightening her grip Ameril squeezed her face in Ariana chest with no intention of moving.

"What about I'll hold you as you want after hmm? We can cuddle all night or everyday if you want."

"Really?" Peeking out of the place her face was hidden she was met with a chuckle, while her knuckles were being massage making her moaned softly, it was so good to be in her arms again, God pure blessings. How she managed that long without was a really question to ask herself.

"Really, now you're coming."

"Yep!"

The way the 'p' popped in her mouth brought a smile on Ariana lips she missed those moments for stupid problems and wasn't intending to waste another second to take advantage of it.

"OH, whoaaa!!! The carnival, you, whoa! I love it, the big wheel, we try it!?"

Looking everywhere at the same time with twinkle eyes and a broad smile on it was a wonder her cheeks and the kids didn't have cramps they have been there already for hours but they still want to do everything theirs eyes landed on.

A permanent smile was also on Ariana face it was obvious that she was happy.

"No sweetie, we have to take a break now, you haven't eat yet it is not ok." Firmly she held Ameril still knowing Avery and Gavin will follow the dynamic.

"But no but. We're going to eat something okay, it's two pm. End of the discussion. My love take the kids with you I'm coming."

The permanent smiling face on Ameril nodded walking away with her kids, the greatest gift Ariana could do to her and the fact that she passed all the day long calling her sweet names not caring to be hear by people around them.

Looking as the three walking away she shift her gaze on Ian and the two women with him an appologic face on. Not really deceived of getting rid of them. Her hands wide open to the space around them.

"You can continue if you want, the bracelets you are wearing grant you access to everything that you want, even to eat. Corbin have everything settled for your trip back. I'll take those three with me, have a good time." With no further explanation she turned to leave when someone hand stopped her looking back she met a furious pair of eyes on her.

" You have no right! You can't just barge in and do what you want. It's unfair."

"Charlie no."

Alerted Ian grabbed her arm to make her stepped back out of his boss way. Knowing her the look she had was made to kill. Charlene immediately let go because of ian and the two bodyguards who stepped their way like flash but return at their places seeing Salton perfect manicure fingers up.