32

"Mommy, please I want to seat near you."

In a baby voice that stunned everyone in the room Avery who never beg but command mumbled in Ameril neck clinging to her like a lost puppy. The silence in the room was so deafening that they all heard what she said.

"You never have to beg to have that you know, or even annoys your brother princess, you know I love you hmm?"

Weeping her tears away Ameril kissed her temple then mumbled something in her ear that made her laughed sadness all forgotten, at the same time her right hand ruffling in Gavin perfect haircut messing with him.

"Ugh, mommy my hairs!"

Giggling as he knew she was doing that on purpose Gavin smiled big at her kissing her hand in the process as he loved to do, it was a habit he took when he was very younger with his Ariana showing her that he loved her.

"Such a gentleman buddy."

His exclamation didn't passed unnoticed, the fact that they both called her mommy too.

Downing his glass of wine Conrad met his wife eyes clenching his jaws subtly you could not tell then he concentrated on his food the maid served him while the commotion was going, that girl get in his nerves.

She could handle the kids and everything like it was nothing while no one listened to him.

Lifting Avery small body she placed her on her lap while the girl stared at her questioningly hope behind her orbs.

"What about you eat here." Upon hearing that the little girl squealed her arms soon around her mommy neck doing a happy dance on her thighs.

"Non sense. You spoiled them a lot, I'm sorry but there's another solution."

Ariana protest entered in a deaf ears as Avery leaned her back happily on her mother front knowing what her mommy said goes. She was so happy that her face was unrecognizable. The girl never smile so hard.

Even Ariana felt for that her heart softening at the sight she knew she lived for, called her whipped she did care at ever.

Ameril wink toward her didn't arrange it pushing her far in the pit, shaking her head Olivia met Maurean eyes the two smiling at each others thinking at the same time as Ariana herself that she was so whipped.

Lost for a bit at how joyful she looked like, Mark angel soon shook his head, he never saw his mother interacting like that to anyone I his entire life.

In fact if he knew she loved her that much he wouldn't have participate to help his father. His mother was too precious too him regarding to whom she chosed as partner.

"Don't worry Mama bear, I will not break. Right Gavin tell her."

Her hand on Avery belly who now has her back pressed on her other mommy front drink a bit of her water, while she looked at her brother.

"Yes Mama, we always do sport with Uncle Max he said that a rock cannot break her, ah also that mommy is very tougher for a small body like hers."

The last part cause everyone to laugh even though some didn't wanted to, it was hilariously the truth. Even Conrad did shaking his head mumbling 'unbelievable'

"You know the last part was useless, right?"

Laughing now at his young mother as she was doing her impossible to be threatening he knew it was fake though, shaking his head a strand of hair fell on his forehead which he pushed behind his ear just like Ameril  did before rolling it on his index before pulling it where it had to stay. The way the two reacted like her was bashing.