8

"No,I said Noo Max, stop! Ouch! It hurt! Stop!"

Laughing Maxwell continued to play with his sister hairs, he knew she took a lot of time to make them looked like men in Black or Trinity hairs in matrix, when she straightened them like that she looked more like a robot than a human, you could really think that if she didn't blinked.

She wasn't always like that but progressively she changed from carefree to too conscious, infuriating her big brother who never failed to pick her hairstyle up. What he didn't knew was that today she meant every word coming out of her mouth.

She tried to stand up but with her brother pulling her they felt on the couch him on top straddling her but attentive to not pinned her harder for she bruised easily.

"Don't be a stranger!" Poking her now and then still laughing he plunged his eyes in hers daring her to fight back. It wasn't the first time it could end by a fight but Ameril wasn't in the mood, the conversation they had early because of a TV show about sexual orientation and homosexuality left her uncomfortable around her brother she wasn't in the mood to do anything with him as he said everyone who happened to be "like that" the words chanted in her head as she was replaying the scene laying there frozen.

"Alec give me the remote control, people like that are disgusting, I can fathom them, pff."

Shutting the TV off without asking his siblings the permission, Alec and Jenra motioning what he said by digging in their tabs, he turned his face to his favorite sibling with a mischievous smile that she didn't responsded his word still sinking in her brain doing more damage than she could have thought it would.

Alec and Jenra who sat there started laughing their heads off, only Max could pushed their sister like that. Coming out of her mind she saw that it was of no use to fight his playful fight, she
screamed alarming theirs parents who was in the others part of the house.

As soon as she did they heard their father footsteps running toward them. When he stopped near the couch Ameril force came back she started fighting him back.

"What is going on here?" Their Barrington father voice rang in all theirs ears freezing Maxwell for a moment.

Now on the verge of gagging, she fought her suprised brother pushing him away from her like he was plague. Surprising everyone, she stumbled up then straightened herself looking aggravated at her father who stood there waiting an actual answer.

"Nothing dad, I was just messing around with Ameril. You Know the fascination I have for her well made locks." Nonchalantly as if it was a normal thing he sat on the couch with his bare feet on the table infuriating her by his calm.

Pushing his feet harshly while breathing laboriously, Ameril passed giving none of them a glance.

"Come on what is it with the attitude? I was just playing. Jeez."turning around her face red she looked at him hard then shook her head dismissively disgusted.

"That is it. Key word 'I', not 'we' I said no." Laughing at her thinking she was playing, Max only succeed in making her balled her fist.

"Oh come on Am, you know I meant no harsh feeling. But..."

Storming off Ameril left them there perplexed, but her Father's followed catching up with her at the bottom of the staircase, holding her arm that she yanked off as soon he touched her.

"Wait! Don't be mad you know he meant no harm."

"It is always that! He meant no harm!? They always are laughing at me you do nothing but be there!"

"Baby it is just"

"It's just what?? Huh, what? I'm just tired of all of this... I have the right to said no too."