12

"God it's amazing! We're in a private jet! Who would have thought that a simple charity event would be turning to this?"

An Exhilarated Amber stumbled whilingly on her seat looking out to the sky. Shaking her head Serena chuckled softly to her friend antic. It was indeed something extraordinary that they were all there.

"Guys we're having a blast tonight! San Francisco night club will know who I am. Everybody is coming I'm paying! I have been said that the gal's there are something else. "

Noah Brisb Dane the player of all Malbury Hill whispered yelled smuckly not to be heard by everyone in the plane making the five women seating around him rolled their eyes while the four others men high five with him.

It was common knowledge that he and his buddies bangs everything that has boobs like women were things to use an throw away. With his angelic face made of a high cheeks bones, perfect eyes complexion with dark blue eyes and a model like body, women are all crazy whenever they are around him a good catch he was, you could passed him every thing without concession.

No wonder he was the president of the youth group, even if all the soul that knew him know pretty well that behind that look the guy was a jerk, but thanks to his family position.

Wandering her gaze around the wonderful private plane of Mrs Salton Fox, Serena took a look at everyone they all seem overjoyed by the turn of events, seating at the far end of the plane where Ameril was currently sitting her face stuck in her phone like always not paying attention to what was going on around her.

Not so far near her sat Mrs Salton and Mrs O'Casey discussing God knows what as Serena eyes lingered on Ameril attracting Mrs Salton attention soon enough emerald green eyes met brown piercing eyes causing Serena to shudder in her seat uncomfortable before diverting her face away from the creeps that comes from the older woman who acted sometimes like she will ripped off her soul out of her body at the very moment.

Seeing the effects of here death stare which last not longer that second, Ariana lips curled up taking a gulp of the red wine she had trying to focus on what Olivia was saying, from the corner of her eyes she could see Ameril beautiful face on her phone not paying attention to people around them, it was like other doesn't exist she seemed like in her own world.

Her body like always was stunningly perfect in the black pencil skirt that hugged her butt perfectly reaching her knees and a crimson jersey that fits her well. Reminding Ariana how her heartbeat picked when she first saw her when they get in he plane, it was like a sight from heaven, what knocked her out of it was the noise her peers did all gawking like she was a piece of meat. Turn out that she couldn't come to her house all the previous week thanks to her family who wanted to hang out with her before she leaves, her mother refused to let her out of her sight.

Scrunching her nose, she rolled her tongue in her mouth discreetly still looking at her through her lashes. Olivia now aware of her friend behavior, chuckled at the sight of what was going on, Ariana sat Ameril in the back plane with them where it was most likely private distance from the other side out of jealousy Ameril was more than pleased but Amber threw a fist.

Seating near her Avery eyes never left Ameril forcing her to look up.

"Hey." A smile gracing her lips she looked at small version of Salton who seemed now to be intimidated by the brunette stance even if they were together one week before.

"Hello." Her small voice brought a smile on Ameril lips further to help her be comfortable again around her it was like they had to redo it all.

"What's your full name beautiful." Widening her eyes to the compliment she smiled broadly cheeks red.