36

"What!? Are you kidding me?!? Who gave that order??"

Bewildered Ameril asked looking deathly in the thin man eyes. She didn't care that she was in an hospital it was as if time has been stopped turning in a loop where the only thing she could see or hear was that man in front  of her.

"Ma'am, I am sorry put I have to perform a surgery." Dismissing her words the doctor said not even looking at her.

Turning to go his way, he
made a sign to a smug Conrad before trying to walked passed Ameril but he found himself back to the wall with a force that surprised every one, her hand on his neck.

"Now you will hear me because I WON'T SAY IT ANOTHER TIME! Something happens to her in there... and I will haunt you all your life. YOU will not know what happened to you when I will be finished. I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE TOLD YOU! Any decisions concerning Mrs Salton health I TAKE! Doctor Solano who performed the ONLY surgery that was requested, said there are chance that she wake up! Patience she said was important! YOU KNOW THAT! you were there as doctor Lee!!! What are you trying to accomplish?!? You Know who is laying there!?!? You have no idea I can see... Touch her and you will see."

Everyone in the room seemed paralyzed by Ameril outburst but feeling bolt Conrad stepped closer causing her to take him in with a cold gaze that reminded him of his mother. He tried to place a word but letting go of the  terrified doctor throat, she approached him looking deathly in his eyes.

"No one is unplugging her do you hear me. You rat! All of this for money!? You disgust me! Shame to you! All you want is her death! There will be no surgery or unplug. no wonder she didn't trust you to have her back. Which kind of children are you, only money matter for you. Hear me good!! Even if she makes years in here no one will touch her. I will make sure of that. She will wake up!"
Almost in his face she spat those words daring him to come again.

Taking his courage Conrad shook his head not okay with her words, he didn't understood why she was doing that, he thought it was what she wanted, her playing difficult wasn't a part of the plan.

"Be realistic it's already two months and she showed no sign!" His attempt to reason her only added waters to the fuel. Ameril face harden her eyes sending daggers to her opponents making him take a step back while the others held their breathed at the thickness of the ait in the room. Her index finger pointed to Conrad eyes in eyes she fixed him in a way that made him stepped further back uncomfortable.

"It can be two fucking years!! I don't care! You touch her I swear I will sack you. You may think whatever you want about me but touch one of her hair and you won't see it coming."

Taken aback by her cursing words, they all knew she never used. Conrad looked at the young woman wondering what she was doing. he always thought that she was waiting for his mother to pass and take her money but she was the one fighting for her like a lion defending her child the furry she was in changed her from the small puppy she appeared to be whenever she was around their mother, like a she had no words for herself.

The aura surrounding her smelled violence making fear spread in anyone at the sound of the words she emitted, It was like another person stood in front of him, no, he thought she was like a huge hill in a small frame blocking the way.

Her composure was not herself she had lost weight for not eating enough wearing normal clothes that was still good looking making her no different of who she was before the only thing lacking was the happy vibe that always surrounded her when their mother was awake, it was like her light was off, blinking to hide his astonishment her last comment ran through his ears bringing up a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach.

"What do you mean by I won't see it coming?"

Rolling her eyes to him disgust plain on her face, she focused her gaze to doctor Lee, a woman that was in her early fifty standing near the window mouth agape at the petite woman threatening manner, the vibe that came out of her demanded respect and a great amount of fear, she could feel shivers running down her spine. Uncomfortable under the woman gaze.