11

As they were walking around the greatest plantation of mullberry in Florida, Ameril was amazed by the big mansion that stood before them as children were running around them never going too far away, she felt impressed by the architecture. The farm itself looked older than everything she ever saw. In town everything wasn't older.

The magestic porches helped to cool the interior with big  windows. The first floor had a  large kitchen and dining room on one side and three bedrooms and a really big living room on the other separated by a wide hall in the center was a big swimming pool with and opening made of glass in the roof.

Opening all the windows and doors allowed the breezes to move freely through the house you could think it was a beach house.

The second floor made mostly of bedrooms and a big home cinema and one big library. Ariana  kept her words to guide her.

" Our plantation was alredy there in the early 1800's, my grandfather always said Salton Fox blood is a concentrate of mulberry. it is with it that we made our name grow up, it's now use to do various things for sale. I don't really focus on that  but it  is the base of everything. You see, this building is where everything happens."

Nodding Ameril wandered her gaze around the old but solid building where they entered, which was not far away from the master one then looked back at Ariana beautiful face, her eyes rapidly taking in her attire, her tight Jeans and the tight polo she wore was really good on her, her face was so relaxed that it put around her a vibe that made her in a sort surreal, she couldn't be live she was really there with a woman like her, moving behind her she concentrated on her voice as she kept talking sweetly like she get payed to do it.

"We do it all here."

Amazed Ameril looked around the first floor of the one storage building were all the thing they use to do the production of the Mulberry farm was well kept.

"Here on the first floor is the storage place where trays and wooden boxes are located. The silkworms are kept here and fed with mulberry leaves." Her concentration grew Ameril in making her listened to every word that she said.

"the other side of this building, shelled peas are stored in a locked room. After drying in their shell, the peas are placed in jute bags, then the bags beaten with sticks. The contents are then spread out on the clean floor and the dried peas separated from the broken hulls. but since we produce on a large scale, on the other side of the plantation there, you see, is a modern building with all the facilities necessary to produce on site."

As she walked passed Ameril she put one hand on her shoulder to showed her the exact position of the new building through the large window of one of the room of the second floor. She could feel her body reacting to Ameril proximity as magnet with iron but she just made circular motion on it feeling the warm, the young woman moved near her, her back practically hitting Ariana front. They stay like that for a while looking at the fabric afar.

"We make a great range of products edible, cosmetic everything that can be done we do. When I visit I always go back with as much as I can, today is not different, Olivia is the one I always bring package to but today I have someone else."

Practically hugging her from behind none of them made an attempt to move as she spoke in a lower voice near Ameril ear. Heart tumbling a shiver ran down her spine rendering her speechless. Nodding Ameril just leaned more in Ariana arms, freezing to get some warm, the breeze was already blowing harder.

Getting the hint Ariana took them away from the window with her still in her arms, their interaction was so natural that someone could think that they knew each other for a while but again it was uncommon for both to hug family not to mention strangers.