43

"No, I will not allow it even under torture! You know what you are asking me to do? No members of this community is for that motion. And don't try to blackmail me it will not work. I'm done with all of your manner Mr Stark. You may go. NOW!"

Red to be rebuke like a simple person, Mr Stark balled his fist placing his hand on the arm rest of his chair, his eyes menacingly  popping toward the calm woman who managed to say all those things without moving a muscle on her face.

The room fell silent for a moment only disturb by the man raging breath, he failed to bribe her and her public exposure to the community have him raging. Leaning forward on his part of the large table conference he didn't care anymore to be under people stares, he did the only thing he knew how to react to, threaten.

"You think you're above everything huh? you Know how much money I put in that shipping project just to be charged with that will take away all the benefits of apply? If I were you..."

"If I were YOU. Mr Stark I will not take that road. BECAUSE then the outcomes will be disastrous."

Leaning back in her chair Ariana gave him a smug looks as he turned his head towards the young but frightening woman at her right. Her eyes was so piercing that it gave him shivers along the spine.

One hand on the table the woman opened it revealing a delicate palm from the inside he saw the ring around her finger he didn't knew her but he sensed that it was someone's important base on the price that ring certainly coast it was his field to sell them.

Looking up he finally met her death stare that he tried to hold, but her gaze looked more like one of a cyborg than a human, her orbs was so void that he physically trembled sitting backwards in his chair.

"Don't ask who I am you will get no answer, now I suggest you to do as Mrs Salton Fox told before your company name disappear from that place this board graciously offered you. You taken or you leave it. You choice."

Her head tilted to the side her eyes mid way in between open and  close, Ameril arched her eyebrows studying the man demeanor, he was clearly not thrilled by what she said but he was also afraid of her.

"OUT!" The way she barked had the man jumping out of his seat in a way that was pathetic to watch.

"See, you could have done that minutes ago with your dignity still on, now leave, you can either  go to the previous board community which we know you wouldn't or accept the conditions this one gave you if you want to stay in the business. No one here will accept your money, I told you that already now if you don't want to..."

Sitting straight in her chair, Ariana Salton opened her hands taking in her surrounding a smirk on."... Lost all of this we are offering you, walk out or even me will not be able to do anything for you."

Nodding at that comment Ameril head movement caused the man to look at her afraid, everyone else didn't uttered a word causing chills to spread over his body, in fact no one wanted to do so neither Mayer and Kirk nor Conrad Salton who learned to know the young ice woman, knew that you don't want to rub her the wrong way.

Not everyone as them knew that the only way to accomplish that was to touch Ariana Salton Fox in any way that could trouble the woman peace of mind.

Through the years Conrad learned that it was in his best interest to side with her, that working against her was not always easy, but her constant help when he had difficulties dealing with his life showed him that she was not his enemy.

Here they were walking together. Amused by the man face he hide a smile behind the file he had in his hand leaning back in his sit.

"Hard head hmmm, but not sooo...much he didn't knew we had a secret arm. You always know when to come dear."