39

Deep in sleep Ameril hummed feeling someone hand massaged her skull softly through her hairs which were untied, it felt so good she thought it had to be a dream, you that one in which anyone would wanted to stay, Ariana always does that to her every morning to wake her up, holding onto that small piece of comfort she could used after months of sad darkness.

Inhaling the scent that filled the room she felt a sad pinch in her heart that reminded her she was still in the hospital with Ariana still in a place she couldn't reach her.

Frowning as she suddenly remembered that she had her hairs tied in a bun before sleeping, she froze for a moment  opening her eyes wide, stayed put a moment to analyse the situation. Those soft fingers that was applying soft pressure on her head? She didn't wanted to imagine thing that wasn't true, maybe she was hallucinating.

Those fingers she could recognized them just by theirs touch, her soul knew them. Squeezing her eyes shut for a moment she laid there holding her breath not believing what was going on.

"Baby you know if you actually hold your breath longer you will start coughing like a dying car. I know that you are awake."

Hearing her voice Ameril automatically rose in a sitting position, her eyes shoot opened just to be met with the most  beautiful set of eyes ever, at her sight her heart missed a bit making her fall all over in love again.

It was so mesmerizing that teardrops she couldn't hold started pouring making it difficult to see her. Her hand in front of her mouth she just stared at her not knowing what to do it was like her brain had lost its ability to make coherent thoughts, it looked like Ariana mouth was moving but she couldn't get what she was saying.

"You're, you... Is it for real? Maybe I'm just dreaming?"

Finally taking the courage to Asked mostly to herself because questions  filled her head, all those questions was almost making her feel dizzy. Shaking her head her eyes still on Ariana smiling face, she had to close her eyes in a daze to started registering that it may be true, still she was afraid that the lack of sleep cause her hallucinations.

That last untill she felt a burning sensation on the arm that she managed to placed on her wife stomach, which made her yelped.

"Aargh ! That hurt." Smiling at her whining cry Ariana who was pleased she had to admit by how emotional the young woman was caressed where she pinched her tenderly.

"You see I'm really here looking at my beautiful, amazing wife. You're still here, I fine."

The way she said that stroke something in Ameril who stood up leaving the chair to sit near her on the bed doing her best to not harm her body not believing her luck, touching her face with her fingers she caressed her cheeks as happy as Ariana remembered she always was when she was gifted something she really love, which warmth her heart to be that person.

She could read her as an open book and just knew it was impossible for her to fake her joy which again was heartwarming.
Holding her hands in her right one while the other scooped her cheek to push away some of the tears that kept running down making her heart invariably hurt to see her like that to know she cause that was in a way unbearable even if it was joyful tears.

"It's me baby, stop crying my love, you know I don't like it when you do. I think it's boring out there where I was. I couldn't leave you here right? It was not for now, I'm so happy to have you here."

Chuckling through her tears at the way she could make jokes in moment like this one they have Ameril breathed out.

Leaning her head in her hand Ameril gave it a long kiss before closing her eyes for a moment then boring her eyes in her love one feeling the rawness of the  happiness filled her heart and head making her felt high like she had taken some sort of drugs.