30

"Mama, we'll do that again?"

"Avery you already asked that question multiple times. Aren't you tired."

"But mam..."

"No but love please go up in your bedrooms both of you and take a bath Mama is tired. We Will talk about it later."

Rubbing her temple Ariana felt exhausted to be honest the three of them when they were on high level of sugar and happiness was something dangerous, looking up at the sudden quiet and fairly worried child she immediately smiled to rectified her rudeness she didn't want her to think she was mad her at her.

"Sorry baby love, Mama didn't want to be rude with you, I'm just feeling a little tired hmm, i promise we will do that a much as I can support you three all jumping around God give me strength!"

Putting her two hands up like she was addressing an actual real prayer her audience started laughing freely mumbling very low but audible Amen which heard, she even did when her big little man said

" Nah God will fortify you like that we can do stuff like that everyday. Right mommy."

"That is my everyday prayer my boy. He will certainly do."

Nodding at his words Ameril kissed his forehead tenderly before her gaze met her lover one like always everything around seemed to fade her only focus been her, in those moments she knew her soul was a part of hers.

Smiling to one another after zoning out of the place oblivious to the way the children winked at each others happy everything was back to normal with theirs mothers.

"Oh, hmm, okay then, Mama you rest okay, this day was enchanting! Thanks you."

Hugging her tightly a big smile on her face Avery glowing eyes met Ariana lingering for a moment then she hide her face in her chest releasing a content sigh making Ariana feeling the happiest she never was in a long time.

That sensation after the time a privation she had was addictive. She never wanted to let go again.

Looking at the two others love of her life they too had huge smiles on like they couldn't get rid of it, which she knew was true, closing her eyes her jaws on Avery top of the head she held her as much as she could without hurting her.

Seeing how emotional she was getting Ameril hugged them both from the side while the she felt her baby doing to the other side. A family hug she always dream to have but wasn't strong enough to do it with her first children.

"Yes Mama I love it too, we will do as you said. Love you guys."

Running as always they disappeared in no time. As they both sat on the near sofa, Ariana leaning back her eyes closed. Tiredness was visible on the way she was almost asleep.

"They are right though you must rest we wore you out. I will go rest too."

Standing up to head upstairs in the house she did months without seeing Ameril breathed feeling good, she needed that day.

Ariana popped her head up at the mention of it. Standing quickly she took Ameril hand without any word she walked them both in the master bedroom. After opening the door she looked at Ameril with hope scratching the back of her head.

"This was always your room. If you feel uncomfortable we can move to another I don't mind."

Very tired to discuss, Ameril threw herself on the mattress her tiredness kicking in, her eyes battling to stay opened she mumbled "ok" then black out.

"What do you think you are
doing?" Amused Ariana said shaking her.

"Tired, let me sleep."

"No way not in the bed I'm sleeping in. You have to take a bath."