5

For all the rest of the week Ariana mind has been overflowed by Ameril face, the story Olivia told her of the woman, the way she just was among people, her natural beauty and most importantly the fact that she treated her like she was another human being had Ariana mind doing a fixation on her.

She couldn't sleep properly anymore Ameril was like a virus under the older woman skin she scrolled all over her. She wasn't feeling herself at all she felt like it wasn't her age to feel that way. God it was like she returned a teenager, in fact she never felt that way with no one, it was so new to her heart for so long she thought maybe there were something wrong with her.

As time passes she sometimes lost it becoming cold with everyone not understanding why she couldn't get what everyone else had, they all thought that she had it all when in real she never felt the tingling sensation to want someone in a really loving way, yes she felt periodicals lust moment as a human being but it never last long, she would quickly be uninterested by them. She never was adventurous, literally not the kind to sleep around if real feeling wasn't involved.

Ameril was like a bomb in her system, she couldn't comprehend how it was possible, let alone toying with her. She tried everything she knew possible to push the image back to no avail, it was like her face and voice was printed on her.

In the middle of the night she will woke up sweeting as if she ran miles, first she thought those dreams was embarrassing by the contents but she couldn't denied what she felt, it was stronger than her own will, she never felt so attracted to another woman before, it was true she sometimes could find some attractive but not to the point to have the kind of images that flooded her mind. She settled to the fact that at least if she could not control her mind her actions she could.

Standing up with a sigh, living unachieved the work that was due three days before, again not like her, she took a hold of her glass of wine heading out to see how her two grandchildren were doing.

A sudden raging screams had her removing her heels running through the corridor to see what was happening.
Gavin had Ms Damian hiding behind the large couch in the living room while he was throwing things around the room screaming like a mad man.

"Get out of our house! Get out! I don't want you here anymore! I don't want you. I don't want you! MAMA!!!!"

Getting behind him Ariana held him tight his small body super rigid in her arms.

"I'm here my baby. Mama is here hmm, calm down will you? For Mama?"

Avery's started calling her Mama when she was younger not able to do the difference between her grandmother who was always there for her and her absent mother, her little brother just followed the lead creating tension between her and her daughter in law even if the latter was smart enough to not voice it in front of the authoritarive woman that she found intimidating. It was now more instinctively that the two called her mama since they knew that they would stay with her permanently.

His feet still stomping the ground at time it was difficult to hold him like that but it had an effect on him, his body started to relax in her arms as she murmured soft words in his ear.

"You know I love you my handsome baby boy. Mama love you very much and I know my baby won't get that mad for nothing. So I want you to calm down and tell me. Okay baby? You can do that?"

Now holding him by the shoulders in front of her, his blue ocean rage eyes met his  Mama's, reminding her of his father's when he will get really mad about something that was not insignificant. Quickly giving Ms Damian a stern look she brought her stare back on the angered boy.

Taking in the seriousness of the situation she had to looked back again at Ms Damian who lowered her gaze quickly going through the room picking the shattered items he threw at her. Still staring at her intently, the woman made the mistake to look up when theirs eyes met again causing the shaking woman to divert hers, but the remorseful face she had on spoke volumes.