2

Running along the land of Westco the rich side of the town, Ariana Niké Salton Fox stopped to stretch her muscles, taking in the view of her vast property, the green went so far, then there were encircled by trees that sometimes she couldn't said by sight were it stopped. She could be using her machines indoors but she like nature.

Turning around she could see from where she stood the downtown of Malbury Hill and all the neighborhood. It seemed so far but from where she stood looked very near. Taking in the nature scent, Ariana knew that it was exactly what she wanted. Bending down, she breathed in and out several times her hands on her hips.

"Mamaa! You ran very fast! I couldn't reached you."
Stomping her little foot on the grass 10 years old Avery looked at her grandmother mirroring her posture but straightened it as soon as her Mama did smiling when she saw the smile on her face.

"You said I could. Beside it is not like you will get lost right? The property is very secure my little dear, plus..."

"Avery! Avery come on you can't just let me hanging alone and run like a mad man!"

A high pitch voice made them stared to their left as always it was Samantha Damian, the nanny coming out of the trees followed by Gavin, nine years old, the younger brother of Avery at her left, interrupting their grandma.

"Mrs Salton she just up and left and I didn't knew were she was but Gavin said she went purchasing you, I am sorry..."

Her eyes fixed on the grass it was clear  that she was terrified by her boss, the poor thing couldn't even looked her in the eyes even for a second without diverting them elsewhere.

"Is that so? Young girl why didn't you tell Ms Damian where you were going. It's not nice you know that."

With a sheepish smile Avery nodded taking her grandmother right hand not answering.

"Say sorry dear and do not pull something like that another time. Ms Damian is here to take care of you two. Not for you to make her life hard. Is that understood?"

Sternly Ariana said taking in her granddaughter angelic demeanor. They looked so alike, that was certainly the reason why she could do her nanny those kind of things, she knew the woman couldn't even looked her right in the eyes.

"Opologize now! We don't have the day you I have to work right?"

Nodding her small head she hided her now sad face in her Grandma hip her lips quivering.

"Sorry Miss, I won't do it again." Her small voice was barely perceptible but Ariana knew it was for the best she couldn't raise brats.

"Good! Now, there is Corbin with the golf cart. Dear we will meet at home. In two hours sharp. You have the time being for yourself. I will manage the children."

Staring to the younger woman while speaking like always her forehead was the only thing she met.

"Yes ma'am ! I huh, thanks you. I'll be there."

A bit annoyed of Ms Damian attitude, Mrs Salton Fox sat in the caddy while Corbin her right-hand man secured her grandchildren seatbelts. Ariana was well aware that she could be very intimidating. Earlier in her childhood she learned the power of being beautifull, it makes you have everything you want without effort most of the time, but could be a burden with people like Ms Damian.

As soon as they arrived she jumped out of the car elegantly, taking her grandchildren hands they headed inside of the grand mansion.

Corbin still in the caddy could only see that it annoyed his boss how insecure the young Ms Damian was with her. He knew her boss preferred people that shown no fear of her or better who weren't influence by her , but even for him in the beginning it wasn't easy locking eyes with her. In fact it was like you were drifting in a pit that has no end but you still want to go there.