Going over the Info

Cream's P.O.V

The next day, Tails and Charmy had agreed to come to meet Cheese, and me over at our place so we could go over our notes that we go when we were out spying. Hopefully, Mr. Shadow wasn't going to ask too many questions. When they knocked on the door, I happily answered it and they had brought a whole bunch of stuff to the house.

"What is all this for?" I asked, seeing them drag a snow sled to carry all the stuff. "Tails said it was supposed to help us be better organized when finding out all the information. I just helped to drag it." Charmy replied. "Trust me, it's gonna help us out so we don't get too confused with everything!" Tails reassured. "Alright, but you guys have to clean up most of it! I don't want Mr. Shadow to complain about the mess!" I told them and helped drag the snow sled into the house. As we grunted and pulled it, Mr. Shadow peered over at us, wondering what we were doing. "Do you need some help?" he asked at last. "Yes please!" 

Mr. Shadow is a very strong guy since he lifted that thing like nothing and was holding it without any struggle. "Where are you heading?" We pointed in the direction of my room. He smirked and helped to get it there before placing it on the ground so we could get it there. "Thanks, Shadow!" Charmy and Tails thanked. "No worries. Call me if you need something." he said before closing the door behind him. "Alrighty, let's get down to business!" 

Quickly as we could, we set up a huge bulletin board so we could keep track, sorted out some notecards, and Cheese did his best to make some drawings of our friends. "So, first things first, we put our first operation up. Knuxouge. Our two suspects are Rouge and Knuckles who seem to have something based on when we went over there. What do you have to say Cream, you're the one with powers!" Charmy asked. "Hmm. If I remember clearly, I saw two glowing hearts above their heads. Even though neither of them said anything, I knew something fishy was going on!" I replied. Tails nodded his head and wrote some things on a notecard before pinning it up to the board. Cheese then put up the little pictures where up while we took some string to draw points together.

"Alright, next operation, we had Silvaze. Silver and Blaze. Personally, I saw a connection but maybe I was being agitated with all the pepper Cheese put in the sandwich!" Tails explained. "Chew Cho!" Cheese snapped. "Oh relax! You'll be fine! I have to agree with Tails though! I saw the same hearts as last time! Besides, there's no denying the connection!" "Well, I guess we can add that point then," Charmy said and placed the next card on the board. 

"Third, we have operation Vespio. Vector and Espio. Any thoughts?" "Hmm, I do have to say Vector still cares about my mom. But then again his feeling might be changing. Yet I'm not too sure." "Well, Mr. Espio sure got mad in an instant. How'd dinner go anyway?" "It was a quiet one. Espio almost looked like he'd been crying for a little bit anyway. I had to pretend like I didn't know what went on. But based on what we saw yesterday, I can sort of see why he was quiet." "Well, I saw a small heart over Mr. Espio's head but it was glowing a bunch. Although it got stronger when he sat next to Mr. Vector."

Tails wrote down more notes to go down on the board and we had to unite more string across the pins we put up as well. "Based on this, I think Mr. Espio might like Mr. Vector, but he didn't know about those feelings. Which is why he might've lashed out." I said realizing what might've happened. "That must be pretty painful. I hope he'll be okay!" Tails said. "Me too! Sure they can be butt heads sometimes but, usually, they're cool to hang out with. I'm not sure what to do if things messed up between the two of them!" Charmy said. I could see a gray cloud form over his head and I went up to hug him. "It'll be okay Charmy! We'll figure it out!" I reassured. He smiled and hugged back. "Yeah don't stress! We're here for you!" Tails added.

"Thank you guys! You're so awesome!" he cheered. We smiled and then moved onto the next ship. "Alright, what do you guys say about operation Sonamy?" Tails asked. "Hmm. I only saw a glowing heart over Amy's head. I didn't see one over Mr. Sonic's head though. So Ms. Amy must like him but Mr. Sonic must like her back. No surprise he was happy for us to save him from her the other day!" I replied. "Then I guess that ship won't sail!" Tails said and ripped up a notecard he wrote on.

"Not all the ships we have are supposed to sail anyway. Probably for the best that they find someone who truly appreciates them!" Charmy added. "So for the last one, operation Sonadow, what do you think?" Tails asked me. "Wait there was? No one told me about this!" Charmy cried. "Well, we just found out last night so, it's fresh out in the open!" I told him. "At least tell me about it!" I giggled and explained how Mr. Sonic and Mr. Shadow were being a little cuddly last night after we went our separate ways. "Mr. Sonic had a little bit of a heart flying over his head. But it wasn't as strong as Mr. Shadow's! He must really care about him!" 

Both of them smiled and raised their eyebrows. "My big brother has an edgy admirer!" Tails teased. We finished up the chart, observing every point. Every aspect of what we had taken notes of. Although I know who likes who, I knew getting them to admit it to us wouldn't be easy. "Okay, now that we've figured out our whole list. All we've gotta do is get them to confess!" I replied. "Easier said than done Cream." Tails told me. "Tails is right you know, it's not going to be easy." Charmy added.

"Or maybe... it won't!" I realized something and decided to come up with a plan! "Alright, so here's what we're going to do!"