The Edgelord Confesses

Shadow's P.O.V

I decided it would be best to clean up around here with Cream and her friends coming and going as they usually did. As I sorted out some of my supplies in my gun cabinet, I wondered what Cream would want to do later on this afternoon. Hopefully, she was done with her weird shenanigans with the bee and the two-tailed fox friends. But then again, she was always unpredictable. I walked out the door and went to head into the kitchen to get a snack for her and the others. Maybe they won't mind carrots and peanut butter crackers. 

The minute I turned around to get the peanut butter out of the pantry, I felt something slam hard against the back of my head. I fell down and I couldn't see straight at all. "Ugh..." I groaned and shut my eyes. I only hope Cream was okay.

~  1 hour later ~

My head was still spinning when I felt myself waking up from all the stress. I groaned and looked around the room. I realized I was still in my house in my bedroom. Strange enough I was tied up to a chair with some weird ribbon and cloth. My ankles had zip ties that were stuck to the chair though. I tried moving but it was so uncomfortable.

"You're finally awake," went a voice that sounded muffled. "We were wondering how many peanut butter crackers and carrots we'd have to eat before you woke up!" It was Charmy. "W-What? What do you mean?" I asked. "We're sorry Mr. Shadow, we knocked you out and dragged you here into your room!" Cream said biting off the carrot. "Oh come you guys! What'd you even hit me with anyway?" Shyly they pulled out something from behind them. They used... a stapler?! "My life has sunk to a whole new low." I sighed and hung my head down.

"It's hard to believe the Ultimate Life form could be taken down with a stapler." Tails said, noticing how embarrassed I was. "Oh, be nice you guys! Now, we did this for a reason Mr. Shadow. We need you to confess!" Cream cried and got closer to my face. "Um, what exactly is it that you're trying to accomplish?" I asked confused. "I understand that you think you don't have feelings and everyone calls you Mr. Edgy or Faker or whatever. But I know you've got a heart somewhere in you! You can't hide the truth anymore Mister so just fess up and admit you like Mr. Sonic!" she snapped as she stood on her tippy toes, towering over me. There was no way I was admitting the truth to anyone! 

"Don't you think you're wasting your breath? You know I can't feel anything good!" I snapped. "That's not true, I can see your emotions! I saw a heart form above your head whenever you're around him. You love him but he doesn't know it does he?" She wasn't wrong, but I was scared to let them know the truth. "I can't say things I don't mean." I finally said. I heard her give a huge huff of disappointment and cross her arms while tapping her foot. "We didn't want to have to do this Mr. Shadow... but you've given us no choice." she sighed. I wasn't sure what to say to that but when I watched Tails come into the bedroom with a small brown box, something in me made me begin to panic.

"W-What are you guys doing with that? P-Put it back!" I cried fidgeting in my chair. I watched as they opened up the box carefully and looked inside of it. 

"Oooh! What's all this? It looks like he's got all sorts of things in here!" Tails replied. They pulled a small brown bandana out of the box and I didn't want them to mess it up. 

"D-Don't touch it!" They didn't listen though. "Hmm, I remember Sonic complaining that he couldn't find this!" Tails said. "What is this thing?" Cream asked looking through the box, pulling out one of his quills that I snatched. "Why do you have a quill from Mr. Sonic?" she asked. "Kinda creepy man!" Charmy replied. "Chew chew!" Cheese said handing them a picture.

Uh oh... I knew what picture they were looking at.  "Y-You really shouldn't go through other's stuff! Put it back!" I snapped as I struggled to get free from this freaking chair. "Um, why do you have a picture of Sonic eating?" Tails asked concerned. "N-Nothing! I-I was- I was trying to find out his weaknesses so I could use them against him in battle!" I cried trying to come to my own defense. "Why would him eating help you?" Charmy asked. "L-Look I never hurt him did I?" "Hmm, I think you have a problem Mr. Shadow." Cream said. "Stalker much?" Tails added. "So we've found proof you like Mr. Sonic, are you going to keep denying it?" "No! I don't like him! I was using all of them for a mission! T-To destroy him!" I snapped. "Well, you had every chance to beat him up yesterday after we left the house. Why didn't you?" Tails questioned getting into my face. "I-I didn't because..."

"Because?" they urged. All this pressure was getting to be too much. But I wasn't supposed to tell anyone! It'd make everything worse! "Because I..." I trailed off into a different zone. "Mr. Shadow... JUST SPIT IT OUT!" Cream squealed and shook the daylights out of me. Gosh, she can be scary! "Gosh! Alright! Fine! I do like him!" I shouted. "Told you so!" she said and smiled proudly. "Well, I guess I can keep this recording just in case." Tails had some recording device in his hand. All I could do was give a huge sigh at this point. 

"If you're going to torture me like this, the least you can do is untie me from this chair." I sighed. "Okay! But you can't hurt anyone!"