Important A/N

Hey guys! It's your G Stormy here! I really hope you enjoyed Cream Knows Best story! It was so much fun to make! It was so much fun to know that people wanted to read more about this and now what was going to happen next. Choosing Cream for the main role really made me proud because I did something different for a change and I was wondering how people were going to take it. But I had one person in particular who believed in me! (Shout out to miraclexmagical miraclexmagical or agreeing that Cream definitely doesn't get enough credit for things)  I'm so burnt after all of this that I needed marshmallows to keep me going.

So I have a couple of Announcements that I want to make before I sign off. 

1. I will be taking a break for a little bit so don't be surprised if I'm not posting anything. I need a break after this one I'm not going to lie!

2. I'm coming out with 2 BRAND NEW projects next time I see you guys so that's going to be interesting on its own considering I've never done 2 at a time. #stressful

3. For one of the stories, I was looking for other Wattpad writers and Volunteers(Fans) who wanted their names to be used in one of my stories that I will be using soon. IF you DO want to be involved either private message me or comment down below *SEGA FAN*, that way I can talk to you personally about what I'll be doing for the projects.

4. I was wondering if the people wanted a SMALL Part 2 of Cream Knows Best of when kids appear and then families would startup. It wouldn't be a long one but I'm not completely rejecting the idea so. Let me know what you think in the comments!

Okay, that's all I got for now! If you want to see more of me personally, remember my IG: cloud_stormy39. Click that follow button so you get updates on all my latest stories. Check out my other stories on my Wattpad profile if you haven't already (or don't, I won't tell you what to do)! And, Remember to stay safe and never give up on yourself! I'll be back with those projects very soon! Until next time, peace.