Finding the Perfect Gift

Shadow's P.O.V

Sometimes it surprises me the things that Cream can pull off. She decided to drag us off to a weird little shop that basically had everything. "Why are we here?" Knuckles whined. "This is the store that has everything you need! We'll get things here then we'll move on to another!" she replied. We looked around the store, but I wasn't even sure what to get Sonic. What do you give a hedgehog that has everything he could ever want?

Some of the others seemed to be having a hard time too. "So what do you think they'll like guys?" Cream asked. They shrugged and I looked around but still couldn't figure out what to get. "I don't know what he'd want." I sighed.

"It has to be perfect, that's all I care about." Knuckles said. "Something that speaks to Blaze's personality." Silver said. "I'm not sure yet. I guess it'll be special." Espio replied.

"Spread out you guys! Come on Mr. Silver, Mr. Shadow! I bet we can find something! Charmy, you help Mr. Espio, and Tails, help Knuckles! That way we can try our best to find something in here!" she said happily, then grabbed our wrists, and dragged us off. "I can walk by myself Cream." I said trying to get her to slow down. "My bad! Anyway, what do you see in this part for them?" she asked us, pointing to all the shelves. I still didn't see anything for Sonic, but Silver seemed engaged with one particular piece for jewelry. "This... This is so pretty!" he gasped taking it off the hook. It was a nice piece though since it was shaped like a flame. On the border of it, it had small red stones, and it was small enough to not be noticed a whole bunch.

"She'll love this!" Silver sighed. He couldn't get over how perfect it was. "Yay! It's perfect Mr. Silver! You've got good taste!" Cream told him. "How about you Mr. Shadow? Do you see anything?" she asked me. "I... I don't yet. But I haven't even been everywhere." I said. "Let's keep looking then!" she said and I lifted her up on my shoulders.

Tails' P.O.V

We've been looking around for a while now, but Knuckles is stubborn and can't decide on one measly item. "Just choose Knuckles! How hard can it be?" I cried. "I'm trying okay? It's hard to decide on one thing! Especially for someone like her!" "If it helps, do you know what she likes?" 

"Hmm. Diamonds!" he said and looked over at the jewelry section. There was a whole lot of them I'll give him that. "You might as well buy a ring while you're here." I said, wanting to give him a hard time. It worked! He gave a small huff and continued to look around. "Wow... that bracelet looks wonderful!" he said. I looked over his shoulder and saw the silver bracelet with small diamonds surrounding it.

"This is it! Don't you think?" Knuckles gasped, then took it off the showcase. "Yeah! She'll love it! You sure have good taste Knucks!" I told him. "I sure hope so." 

Charmy's P.O.V

"Oh! How about this Espio? Or this? What about this?" I asked him trying to show him stuff that could be a good gift. "No, I haven't seen anything that would be something perfect." he asked me. "You know Vector doesn't care! Just pick something and it'll be fine with it!" "Yeah but Vector is someone important to me! I can't get him something crappy." he said. I sighed knowing he was trying his best, but at the same time, it was hard for him to choose one. "Do you know what Vector might be wanting lately?" 

"I do remember there's this new headphone set he wanted. Maybe I can check the tech side of this place." he said.

Once we made it to the side he wanted to go to, there was a whole bunch of headphones on the shelves. Each pair looked pretty good, but I wondered how much longer we'd be in this aisle with whatever he was going to look for. I flew up and down the different aisles of endless headphones. They all looked so cool! This was definitely right up Vector's alley! "Espio, did you find something to-" I shouted and found him in one aisle, just staring at a box of headphones he found. "Uh, are you good?" I asked. Look, I don't ever want to pop anyone's bubble, but if you're just staring at a box with headphones inside, I'm gonna be concerned about you. "Hello? Anyone home?" I asked. He shook himself out and just held the box. 

"Sorry. I'm just surprised I even found a decent pair." he replied. "It's fine! You found it though?" "Yeah. I've got it." "Well then let's go! I refuse to walk fly this aisle again." 

Cream's P.O.V

Mr. Silver was happy that he found something. Mr. Shadow on the other hand... well- "Nope, nope, not a chance, absolutely not." Both of us sat on a small bench as he went through a whole bunch of clothes. "Ugh, Shadow! You're making a mess of this place!" Mr. Silver whined. "I'm sure the guys working here will clean it up soon. Just let me focus." Mr. Shadow snapped. I gave a huge sigh and walked over to the hoodie section. 

Let's see, a little blue, a little black, and a pinch of red. Found it! "Here Mr. Shadow! Now stop making a mess and let's go!" I told him. He gently took it from my hands and stared. "This is perfect. Where did you find this?" he asked. I pointed over to the hoodie section and he looked a little confused. "B-But I looked over there!" he cried. "Well that's what happens when you just throw clothes all over the place. Now let's go, you guys take forever!" I said proudly and took off.