Ton of Explaining To Do

Shadow's P.O.V

The rest of that evening was nice. Sonic ended up staying the night at our place and we cuddled up together. Cream and the others were more than supportive of us. Waking up next to him was a gift. I couldn't believe he loved me back. To think I almost lost him too... Don't think so negatively... you have him by your side now. As I rolled over to look at him, he was still resting. But I took this time to show him love physically. He's so perfect. I sighed and brought him in closer so I could feel his head against my chest. Just as I got comfy, my phone began to buzz.

Ugh, why are there several elements that kill the moment? I grumbled as I grabbed the phone and saw the group chat was going off. I didn't pay much attention until I started reading it better.

Blaze: Guys, guys, we've gotta get Sonic and Shadow's attention!

Amy: Why's that?

Blaze: Okay, so I was walking back home the other day from running some errands when I came across two hedgehogs having a- special moment UwU

(For the sake of my sanity, just ignore the comic part, enjoy the nighttime bliss! *picture does not belong to me*) 

Rouge: EEEKK!!!! Was this last night??

Blaze: YES!  OMG it was so beautiful!

Vector: Saw it coming XD

Amy: OMG!!!! They're so cute together!! WE HAVE TO KNOW MORE!!!

Knuckles: HAHAHA! Shadow got caught red-handed!!!

Espio: Wow, didn't think you'd get this good of a picture!

Silver: Awww! How sweet! Why aren't they responding???? I NEED TO KNOW MORE!!!

Amy: IDK!!! Maybe they're asleep??

Sally: Wait- Sonic had the hots for Shadow all along?? AND NO ONE TOLD ME??

Knuckles: I didn't find out until a few days ago. But yeah he does! It's just now confirmed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sally: I wish they would hurry up and answer! Like what could they be doing??

Oh gosh... they figured out about me and Sonic! I could've sworn no one else was on that beach! Well... I couldn't avoid this for much longer.

Shadow: Hey guys! Um... gosh idk what to say! 😅

Amy: Uh, ok, how about start with how long have you guys been dating??? And when???

Shadow: Uh, well, we just started yesterday. But I've had feelings for him for a while

Rouge: So where exactly is your little bf??

Sally: Did he get too shy to admit it with you?????