Operation: Pop the Question!!

Blaze's P.O.V

"C'mon Blaze!" Cream begged pulling me along. "Okay okay! I'm coming!" I giggled as she dragged me along. She wanted me and Amy to come outside to see the fireflies with her, and obviously, neither I nor Amy could say no to her and Cheese! I was wondering why she wanted us to come so late at night. Maybe to have a girl's night since it had been a while? Probably so! Either way, I was so happy! I tried to convince Silver to come but he said he wasn't feeling too well.

As Cream and Cheese ran ahead of us for a second, I looked over at Amy who was looking at all the beautiful flowers. "Hey Amy, didn't Sally come with you?" I asked her. She turned around and shook her head. "No, she said something came up in her kingdom and she had to take care of it real quick. I'm hoping it's not too long though," she sighed.

I knew she didn't want Sally to be too far, but it'd be okay. "She'll be back before you know it. Don't worry! Enjoy tonight!" I encouraged. She beamed again and smoothed out her dress. "I wonder why Cream wanted us to dress up so nice tonight!" she replied. "I know! We aren't even going to dinner. Oh well, we shouldn't let it bother us! We're her big sisters!" I replied. "You're right! Now come on!" Amy cheered and we both ran after Cream. "C'mon you two! The fireflies are coming! We're supposed to meet Tails and Charmy over here!" Cream instructed us. "Chew Chew!" Cheese added.

"Alright! We're coming!"

Espio's P.O.V

Charmy was pulling my arm, trying to get me to hurry up. "C'mon Espio! I don't want to miss my friends!" he urged. "Alright, Charm! I'm trying my best! It's not easy trying to learn how to walk again!" I chuckled. "Oh, right! Sorry!" he replied, a little flustered. I brought him to my side and hugged him tightly, missing our moments as big brother and little brother. "Vector would've loved coming out tonight. I wish he didn't have a stomach bug." I sighed.

"He'll be fine! Maybe he had too much cheesecake?" he proposed. "Perhaps." I chuckled. Right after that, he seemed to be trying to ask me something.

"Espio, are you and Vector going to have kids?" he asked. My body started turning a burning red and I wasn't sure what to say about that. "U-Um I'm not sure! Depends on what Vector wants. To be honest, you're all the kid we really need." I replied happily. He smiled and nuzzled me tenderly. "I'd be a good uncle I promise!" I gave a small chuckle and looked at him happily "I know you would Charmy."

After one last hug, he began to fly again. "C'mon! We're supposed to meet the others! I don't want to be late!" he urged. "Alright! I'm trying to hurry!" I smiled and then trotted after him.

Rouge's P.O.V

Tails had dragged both me and Sonic all the way out here so we could see the fireflies. Not that I minded at all! Knuckles said he got some weird intuition about someone grabbing the Master Emerald, but, I can't blame him. Not after I've stolen it multiple times! "C'mon guys! We're almost there!" Tails pleaded, pulling on Sonic's arm. "Buddy, we're coming! Plus, there's no need to rush!" Sonic cried.

"But you were the one who was in a hurry to head out the door!" Tails whined back. I giggled at their silly siblinghood and how they were handling the situation. I wonder why Shadow didn't come with them today. "Hey, blue boy, where's your boyfriend?" I questioned, genuinely curious. "He said he had a G.U.N mission come up at the last minute. It stinks but I understand, it is his job after all!" he replied.

That's odd. Usually, Shadow and I take on missions together. Maybe he had a separate one this time? "What about your boyfriend?" "He had this strange vision that someone was going to steal the Master Emerald. So he stayed back and told me to go have fun anyway!" I explained briefly.